3. Money

SOFT MATURE CONTENT

The last time before Eren left the club, he pulled Levi to the bar for a word, asking him for a working schedule of Rose. Levi was rejecting at first, but he was a man who loved cash, so as soon as Eren pulled out some promising money on the counter, Levi dictated him her entire working schedule for the month. 

Tuesday evening, Eren took a long and hot shower, then dried out his hair, tied it in a man bun and wore pretty clothes like black shirt with long sleeves and suit trousers. For an unknown reason to him, he wanted to look good in front of Rose that he was supposed to meet again to have a little chat or maybe even something more this time. His mom knocked on the door as he was putting an expensive and well smelling perfume on his clothes avoiding the skin, just in case that she would eventually lick him.

"Yeah?" - he said, so the door opened.

He looked at his pretty and young looking mom through the reflection in the mirror as she took a step inside with a smile on her face.

"You are going somewhere, Eren?" - Carla questioned silently.

"Yeah, to the club with friends." - he quickly lied.

Eren was going alone, but his mother wouldn't understand it and ask tons of questions, so he chose the easier way out.

"When are you going to be home? It's school tomorrow." - She murmured calmly.

"I won't be late, i promise. Don't worry about the school, i have two lectures at three in the afternoon that i will attend." - he replied firmly, fixing the collar of his shirt.

"Good. Me and your father are proud of you, you know?" - she said and wrapped her arms around his waist, so he slightly smiled.

Eren was respecting his mother more than anything and anybody which was hard to believe, because of how he treated people at school, even girls which he should respect.

"You have nothing to be proud of, i'm not a good boy." - he answered firmly, but with respect in his voice.

"I strongly believe that you are, Eren. Have fun with your friends and see you tomorrow on the breakfast." - she added while walking towards the door.

"Yeah, see you, mom." - he answered while following her with his gaze.

Shortly after, Eren grabbed the keys of his car and headed downstairs; he decided to drive even though he would be drinking, cause even if the police caught him, nobody would punish him, considering being a son of the most popular and powerful man in the Paradis. The way there was taking only three minutes anyway, so it wasn't like he could cause someone harm after just two or three drinks. 

He entered the club with hands hidden in the pockets, playing with car keys in his palm. He looked around searching for Rose, but couldn't find her anywhere. Eren approached the bar and asked Niccolo for whiskey, so he immediately dropped every other client that he had, cause he has already been previously warned by Levi, that Eren was a top guest, like a vip on the top of vip's.