15.2

MATURE CONTENT ❗ (smut, spitting kink)

A/N - So first of all, this is an additional episode that was written in between the events that took place in the last one and the next one. This was written thanks to my best friend that felt as if he was "robbed" from smut, so i decided, that if i already have it written, i will upload it as well. Hope you will like it! 😋

-------------

They came back to Eren's house pretty late, cause they spent a lot of time at Connie. Eren sincerely apologized to his friend for the way he behaved the last time they spoke and also for disappearing for so long without even a message.

Connie thankfully wasn't a person who tended to hold a grudge, so Eren didn't even have to try hard. They grabbed a couple of things from [Y.N]'s dorm without any clothes, cause Eren insisted on her sleeping in one of his t-shirts, so she rolled her eyes and agreed, just to make the boy happy.

"I need to shower before we sleep." - she announced and looked at him as they entered his bedroom, so he started getting undressed. - "Alone. Give me a fresh t-shirt and wait patiently here." - she added, so he sadly sighed and headed towards the wardrobe.

She dropped the bag on the floor and waited for him to hand her a t-shirt, but instead of giving it to her straight away, he pulled his arm up, making her fight for it.

"I knew that something was off, when i was doing this with your backpack and you touched me. I felt some kind of way, you know?" - he said as she stood on her tiptoes and reached for the t-shirt, his free hand rested on her lower back.

"That's why i was ignoring your gaze and tried to speak the least that i could." - she answered and rolled her eyes.

Eren chuckled and lowered his arm with the t-shirt, so she grabbed it and jokingly smacked her palm against the top of his head, releasing a silent giggle from her throat.

"I will wait in bed." - he announced firmly, so she showed him a thumbs up and entered the bathroom.

His shower was much better than the one that she was sharing with Sasha; he not only had a really hot water that she loved, but there was also an option with massage that she used, so it took her a while to finally get out of the bathroom. 

Eren meanwhile was lying in an underwear underneath a blanket, scrolling through the social medias on his phone. 

He was slowly falling asleep, but he promised himself to wait for her, cause it was the first time that she was sleeping over, so he didn't want to miss the opportunity to hug her tightly and fall asleep with her body in between his arms. 

After a while, she finally left the bathroom, so he placed the phone on the nightstand and rubbed his eyes, leaning his back against the bed frame.

"Finally. What took you so long?" - he asked as he gripped the top of the bed frame above his head.

"I was enjoying the massage option, we don't even have hot water in the dorm, let alone that!" - she answered excitedly, pointing her finger at the bathroom door.