6. Intimate close-up

MATURE CONTENT ❗

[Y.N] skipped the school the next day to avoid Eren and turned off the notifications on the app that she talked to him on, cause she didn't want to have anything to do with him at that moment. She got ready to the job along with Sasha as usually; through shower with shaving her entire body, eating a proper dinner, brushing her teeth and of course, sneaking outside of the dorm.

 They reached the club even before it got opened, so [Y.N] decided to spend this time on preparing herself for the dance on the main stage, that she was supposed to perform. She wore a red, long wig that she always had on, a fox mask and a red, latex bodysuit with a V cut on cleavage, uncovering the sternum. The bodysuit was tight, so it perfectly lied on her body, squeezing her boobs which made them look bigger. 

She was ready to leave on the stage, but she looked at her phone and sighed, finally deciding to answer Eren. She opened the app and saw five messages from him, so she started reading them one by one.

BigDick69:

The problem is, that i cannot just simply hook up with her, even though i tried already, twice. I just cannot do it before i find out who she is, but i will try something else, otherwise my dick will explode, lol. And the hidden identity thing is just her boss doing, you know. Those are the rules and she seems to be a person, who is very devoted, so she follows the rules. I tried taking her mask down, but she immediately backed off, so i gave up with doing that. And u asked what relationship do we have? Ughhh, she seems to hate me for some reason, maybe because I'm bullying that girl, who

Sorry for cutting off suddenly, i actually hit that girl with the door lmao

I fucked up pretty bad, i bullied her heavily again and now i regret it, cause i'm afraid, that the girl from the club will find out and she will be mad

Hey, you there? You haven't answered since yesterday.

Let me know when you are free, i hope you are okay.

She started feeling bad for not answering him, cause he needed to talk to someone, but her mind quickly filled up with how he treated her real person, so she quickly stopped regretting it.

Pookie💋:

Ugh, i'm sorry for not answering, but my parents really needed help from me. They are both vets and had a lot of patients, so i wasn't on phone at all. To the girl from the club topic: i don't know how close she lives to you, but if the distance is short, she might already know what you did. Are you popular? Or not at all?

Eren meanwhile was standing in his bedroom watching his body in the mirror, wrapped with the towel. It was after ten already, so he was getting ready to go to the club. He had big plans for that day, considering, that his obsession still didn't know what he did to [Y.N] in school. It was really worrying him, but he was trying to ignore the dark thoughts and focus on something more pleasant, like thinking about what Rose would be wearing that day.