7. Falling in love

The rest of the shift for Sasha and [Y.N] passed peacefully; Sasha was the one who ended up with Floch in vip room while [Y.N] had a completely random person who was actually boring, so she had peace.

 They came back to the dorm after six in the morning and immediately rushed to their beds, cause later at night they had a business meeting organized by Levi; he was hosting a meeting for all the important businessmen and people in Paradis, so the girls had to be there as well. He told them, that they shouldn't treat that day as a normal day of work; he would get pretty dresses for them, they would be like normal guests talking to other men and getting drinks, but still wearing their masks and wigs.

 [Y.N] wasn't stupid, so she knew, that they would be basically his decoration, but she didn't mind it at all, cause for once she wouldn't have to serve all these men that were drooling over her body in scanty clothes. She wanted to rest well before the meeting, so she turned on the airplane mode in her phone and instantly fell asleep. 

Meanwhile Eren woke up around twelve, cause he spent two hours before falling asleep on thinking about who Rose could be. He hid her single hair inside the nightstand, being happy that he could keep it, but it kind of bothered him, cause it wasn't fair towards her. He didn't know if he should tell her about the hair or not, cause he knew, that then she wouldn't repeat that ever again, but from the other hand she trusted him so much, so he should pay back with honesty.

 He happily stood up from the bed, got dressed into grey sweat pants and black, tight t-shirt, without tying his hair. Eren rushed downstairs whistling to eat breakfast, but as soon as he entered the kitchen, his parents and half brother looked at him with a frown.

"What?" - he asked as he was pulling out the milk and orange juice from the fridge.

He span his body twice and sang a song under his nose while moving towards the counter which shocked his family even more.

"Eren, did you hit your head or something?" - Carla questioned, so he looked at her through the right shoulder.

"No, why?" - he replied with a smile on his face.

"You are behaving really weird today." - she answered and then giggled.

He snorted and grabbed a package of cereals when Zeke grunted and laughed, so Eren looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

"Eren is in love." - he murmured with a smirk.

"What? With who?" - Carla uttered curiously.

"With a whore from the striptease club, he was there again last night." - he answered instantly and then exploded laughing.

Eren pushed his hand inside the package of cereals, grabbed a handful of chocolate balls and threw them at Zeke as he was laughing on top of his lungs. - "She is not a whore! And i'm not in love with her, you pig." - he muttered angrily.

"Eren, what is this behavior?" - Grisha asked silently, staring at a newspaper that he was holding.