15. I love you

MATURE CONTENT(smut 😏)

---------------

Eren came back home with hope, that his mom would be there so he could talk to her, hug and just receive the support that he currently needed, but the only person that he saw was his half brother, Zeke. 

He looked at Eren surprised, cause none of his family members was aware of the fact, that he was coming back, but before he could even react, Eren ran to his bedroom and shut the door. 

He dropped the bag on the floor and looked around; everything was the same as he left it, his mother learned from her previous mistake and didn't touch his room at all which he really appreciated. 

Eren unpacked his bag and then dropped on the bed with the face buried in the pillow, loudly complaining about himself. He thought, that [Y.N] moved on from him and was dating Marco, so he hated himself for disappearing for so long. 

He thought, that the first girl he loved was in love with someone else, but the truth was, that ever since he left, she hasn't looked at another man the same way that she did at him. 

She hella had clients like before when the deal with Levi was over, he was in fact forcing her to have even more of them, cause Eren wasn't coming anymore, so she 'needed' to gain the profit the other way. 

The truth was, that she was already exhausted of her work, cause just dancing or serving drinks would be enough, but ever since she fell in love with Eren, he was the only person who she wanted to have sex with, to kiss and hug, so whenever another man was touching her, she was feeling nauseous. 

Eren knew, that she was having other clients which was also pissing him off when he was in Marley, but he couldn't do anything about it. An hour later, a loud knock echoed around his house which he heard, but he thought, that it was either Floch, Jean or Connie, so he covered his head with the pillow and loudly growled. 

Zeke placed the cup of coffee down on the counter and headed towards the door, adjusting his glasses. He pulled the doorknob and looked at a small, [H.C] girl in a white dress that was decorated with red roses, a jeans jacket was embracing her shoulders.

"Hi, is Eren home? We talked over an hour ago and he left unexpectedly." - she uttered with an awkward smile.

"Yeah, he is upstairs in his bedroom, come in." - he replied and moved to the side.

She threw a silent 'thank you' towards him and entered, tightly holding a strap of her purse that was hanging down her shoulder. 

Zeke started leading the way to Eren's bedroom, so she instantly followed him while looking around. His house was huge, everything looked elegant and luxurious which made a huge impression on her, because she has never been to a house like that before.

"He is there, but he looked really pissed, so i would be careful on your place." - he warned with a smile and pointed a thumb at the door.

"Yeah, i will be, thank you." - she answered and grunted, slowly approaching the door.