14. Under the tree

I'm baaaaack! Wondering if Eren will find out about her identity in this one 😏

-----------

Eren was nervous about the meeting under the tree, cause he knew, that if anything would go wrong, he could lose her forever, especially, that he promised her to leave her alone if she agreed to meet with him which she did.

 He was afraid that even if he confessed the love to her, she would still not want to stay, but he didn't want to walk away without even trying. He was standing in the kitchen in black jeans, white t-shirt and a blue hoodie, drinking a glass of apple juice with his shaky hands which his mother immediately noticed.

"Eren, everything is going to be okay." - she whispered as she was cooking next to him.

"I'm just so scared, that she won't change her mind." - he answered as he placed the glass down.

"So, are you still planning to tell her how you feel?" - she asked curiously.

"Of course, that's my goal. I just need to try everything that is possible to keep her by my side." - be replied with shaky voice.

"I believe in you, Eren. Everything is going to be alright. You should get going, it's already two in five minutes." - she said warmly.

Eren took a deep breath, kissed his mom on a cheek and left the house, rubbing his sweaty hands on the jeans. He decided to wear normal clothes, cause he didn't want to look that desperate wearing a suit or anything like that. 

Eren kept his hair untied, cause he knew, that she wasn't going to look at him anyway, cause she wouldn't be wearing a mask, so it didn't matter to him how he would look. He stopped by the flower shop on his way and bought a bouquet of ten, red roses, cause they suited her with the name and color, so he hoped, that she would appreciate them. 

Meanwhile [Y.N] was sitting under the tree for thirty minutes already, reading a book. She was wearing a grey pair of leggings, a white t-shirt and a rose pink hoodie, her hair was tied in a lazy bun as it always was. 

As she started growing nervous that Eren still hasn't appeared, she heard a rustle of leaves behind her, so she grabbed her phone and checked the other side of the tree in the reflection to see the boy slowly approaching her with his hands behind his back. 

She quickly placed the phone down and took a deep breath as she closed the book, preparing herself for the - as she thought, the last conversation with Eren.

"Hi." - he said as he sat down on the opposite side of her back, leaning against the tree just like she was.

"Hi, Eren." - she answered calmly.

"I'm...happy to see your hair, it's beautiful." - he pointed out with a smile as he leaned his head against the wood.

"Thanks, i love your hair too and i know that you must be looking good, even though i don't see you." - she replied with a hint of laugh in her voice.