Chapter 24: Break up: FINAL

Ian's POV

I hear my phone ring several times because of new texts. I check it again and see 10 texts from Anthony and 3 missed calls from his also. I drop my phone on the ground and put my hands under my head, looking up at the ceiling. "Love is an interesting thing," I sigh, snuggling more into my sheets. "I just want my best friend back," I mumble, tears falling out of my eyes. My eyes, slowly close and I fall asleep

I wake up to Wes, entering the room. I groan and reposition myself on my bed. "Hey, Ian? Are you awake?" he whispers, tapping me on the shoulder. I turn around to look at him. "I am now. What do you want?" I growl, sleep still in my voice. "Anthony really wants to talk to you. He's called me and the others. He's pretty desperate." He says. I look at him wide eyed. "Oh... Ok," I murmur. I pick up my phone and call Anthony.

"Ian?" He questions as he picks up my call. "You wanted something?" I say, dully. "I want you to meet me in the parking lot. The one where I use to always park my car," he commands, making my face sour. "Why should I even bother? It's not like you'll have anything to say that's important." I mumble. "Please... It's more than important. Please," He pleads. I brush my hair to the side. "Fine. You couldn't have done this earlier though. It's 12:00 in the damn night!" I whine, getting up from the bed and hanging up the phone. Slowly, I grab my coat and shove my phone in my pocket. "Where are you going?" Wes asks, turning to look at me. "None of your business."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wait for Anthony on a bench, shivering from the fall breeze. I see his car pull up and him run out the car. His emo hair out of place, but a hat covering it. Rolling my eyes, I get up as well. I have to admit, I do miss him and I'm glad that I'm seeing him right now. I was sort of a bitch to him. "Ian!" He says, picking me up into his arms. I grunt and giggle a bit. I really hate it when he picks me up, but I'll let it slide. He drops me back down and holds me into a tight embrace. He starts to blubber quickly, "If you really don't want me to go to university then I won't! You can also move to New York with me, and I can get you enrolled into a good private school there. I'm technically an adult, so that wouldn't be a problem. As long as your parents sign some th-". "Anthony, please shut up." I chuckle, putting a finger to his mouth. He runs his hand through my bowl hair. "I just don't want you to go away," he murmurs, tears building up in his eyes. "I know... I know," I say, resting my forehead on his cheek. If he wasn't so damn tall I wouldn't look like such a pussy. He lets out a choppy laugh. He pulls up my head and puts his hand under my chin. He leans in for a kiss and our lips connect. Damn it felt good. My eyes closed and our lips danced together in perfect sequence. We slipped our tongues in each other's mouths. I let out a small moan and he lets out a throaty groan. I lean into him and he glides his hands on the mend of my shirt, slowly slipping his hands under my shirt. I do the same, grabbing his hips.

HONK! A car beeps at us, which disconnects our kiss, leaving a string of saliva. "Ew," I giggle, wiping my mouth. He smiles, chuckling. "I kind of forgot that we were in a public parking lot," he says, bringing me into a hug. "So you would've banged me if we were in a private parking lot," I laugh, pushing away from the hug. "Of course, anything for my Ian." I laugh. "That's not something that benefits me, Antwon..." I glare at him, but still with a smile on. "That's a new pet name," he laughs, scrambling my hair out of its normally bowl shape. "So, do you want to move with me to New York," he asks, shuffling his footing. My face becomes grim. "I don't think it's going to work out. Long distance relationships just don't work," I say, looking down. "I know," he sighs, putting his hands in his jean pockets. "But we're always best friends right," I say, trying to cheer him up. "Yeah... So this is pretty much farewell, huh." "Yeah... But not for our friendship. We're together forever, just not in a gay way," I say, nudging him, but anyone with eyes can see that both of us are crying and dying inside. "Ok, I guess I'll text you later," he mumbles, punching my shoulder. "Definitely," I say. He gets in his car and leaves. Never would I have thought my best friend was my ex lover and yet my soulmate.

Authors Note

THANK YOU FOR READING! ITS BEEN A ROLLERCOASTER FULL OF SUPER MODELS BECAUSE YALL ARE BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE YOU ALL AND THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE! so ok bye..