Chapter 9: Anger

This chapter is a little longer than normal.

Ian's POV

David takes me to the school's computer lab, which is basically his spot where he spends all of his time. "What did you need to show me Dave?" "I didn't need to really show you anything, but I needed to be alone with you to ask you something," he says and plays with his colorful arm bands. He dyed his hair, so now it's an orangish-red. I look at him confused. "What do you mean? Why alone?" I ask. "I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out sometime, like on a date?" He says and reaches out for my hand, but I swipe my hand away from him. "Sorry... I-I," he cuts me off. "No it's fine! I just wanted to ask," he lets out a nervous laugh and grasps the back of his neck. "Hah, yea I just want to have a little time to adjust to this stay at school thing before I start looking for love. I mean maybe later in the year we could, you know. I really appreciate the offer also," my cheeks become red from embarrassment. "I mean I could always help you with getting use to this school." He takes a step closer to me. I don't think he's getting the hint that I'm not interested. I back up a little "Sorry, I can figure it out by myself, and I don't think I'm into guys." I look down at my phone, trying to show that I'm getting uncomfortable. I see Anthony's text.

A:WHERE ARE U??? YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN GONE FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES??

I can see why he's jealous of David now. I text him back rapidly because David is closing the gap between us again.

I:We're in the computer lab. Can you come over quick?

"I know you're into guys because of the way you look at them. Don't lie Hecox," he says as he gives me a sly smile. My smug self just stands there as I'm being cornered in a empty room. "David, you're freaking me out," I say giving him a nervous smile. "No no, don't worry Ian I'm seeing if I can change your mind." He says getting so close where I can feel his hot breathe on my face. He grabs my hands and pins them to my sides and leans in to give me a kiss. I hate confrontation, which means I'm a little bitch that won't stand up for myself. Just as our lips graze on each other's I hear a loud shout come from the door. "What the fuck?!" It's Anthony thank god. David pulls away to see who's at the door, letting his grip on my arms release. "Did I interrupt something?" He asks trying to keep the anger and jealousy out of his voice. "No no! I think maybe it's time for you to show me that video game you got!" I go over to Anthony as I pat the wrinkles out my shorts and t-shirt. "O-okay." I can already tell I have a lot of explaining to do to Anthony. "I'll see you later David!" I yell before grabbing Anthony's arm and running out the computer classroom.

We walked quietly to his car. It isn't the type of silence of comfort and safety, but more of an awkward and angry silence. I look at him and his cheeks are a bright red and his eyebrows are furrowed so low where I can see several wrinkles forming on his originally smooth face. I can tell that he's well pissed. I open my mouth to say something, but I stop myself before I make it worse. Instead I unravel his clenched hand and intertwine our hands together. He holds my hand loosely and looks around to make sure no one can see us.

We get to his luxury black and silver car and he pulls me in the car harshly. "Ow! What the fuck Anthony! Calm down!" I squeal as he slams his door. I crawl out of his lap and into the passenger seat, and just my luck I hit his balls in the process because I'm just a little clumsy fuck. He groans in distraught. "Sorry! Sorry!" I apologize and grab his shoulder, but he shrugs me off. He rubs his junk and has an enraged face on now. "You shouldn't be fucking apologizing for hitting me, but for fucking kissing another fag! Oh, I'm just gonna kiss whoever I want now because I didn't think it was one of those types of relationships! I could've just stayed with Ginger and kept having wonderful sex with her easily, but instead I'm losing her for a fucking cheating dick who I can't even hold hands in public with! Yea because that's what I fucking wanted!" He yells and punches the top of his wheel. He looks away from me with disgust and disappointment. "No it's not how it loo-" "It's exactly how it looked like! You kissed David behind my back!" "I told you to come over to me because he was acting creepy! You know I can't stand up for myself! And if that's how you really feel about me, why haven't you just left me already!" I yell and start to get more into his face.

He rolls his eyes and gets even closer to my face. "Because I like you and I thought you would be different than my other stupid relationships. I wanted someone who liked me for me not for my wealth, popularity, or big dick and someone who would be loyal! Obviously I was wrong." He says and pushes me back into the car door. I wince from pain because my back bone hit the car. . "I really didn't mean too Ant. I don't want this to end because we both know we can't do without each other, plus you promised to be best friends even if we broke up. We can't just end this so abruptly." I say hesitantly grabbing his arm, making sure he wouldn't hit me or something. "I just need time to think Ian, go to class and I'll see you later." "You're not going to walk me too class, I mean we have P.E. together?" "I think I'm gonna skip today, just tell Mr. Bone that I'm practicing for the preseason football game we have tonight." He says, not even sparing me a glance, but I don't let go of his arm. We both let out a sigh. "Can I at least get a kiss goodbye?" I whine a little, leaving a moan at the end. I know that Anthony could never resist me.

He suddenly takes me by complete surprise and grips the back of my neck and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. (Wow that escalated quickly) It is more angry than soft and nice. The kiss becomes a make out session. Anthony then grazes his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. He shoves his tongue in my mouth and our tongues twirl around. He runs his hands through my hair and he pulls at it a little. I moan a little each time he gives my hair a small tug, making him get even more into it. The horny emo haired teenager then aggressively pushes me back again into a laying position, which is not very comfortable because we're in a car, and crawls on top of me. I didn't know how athletic Anthony was until now. He starts to slowly grind on me and I smile in between kisses because I think it's cute how worked up he gets. He nibbles at my bottom lip and rubs our crotches together harder. I grab his ass tightly, even though it's small. Anthony makes his mouth to my neck and bites down hard. I squeal with pain and I bite down on my lip. He sucks on my sweet spot and I know that bastard knows how to drive me crazy. I moan so loud where I wouldn't doubt that someone outside heard. Good thing Anthony's car has dark windows. He puts his hand over my mouth and bites me again. I can tell he's still angry because of how rough he's being with me. He's not normally like this.

Anthony then makes himself into a different position and grabs me so I'm straddling crotch his. He proceeds to suck my face off. I gyrate my hips on his crotch and I can start to feel a little bump on my butt. I stop kissing him and laugh because of his erection. "Someone's getting really excited," I remark. He rolls his eyes and smacks my butt then grips on it tightly. "You're a little bitch, Ian! Did you know that?" Anthony chuckles between hot breaths. Now both of us are breathing like we just ran 3 miles. He pulls me in closer to him and runs his hands up and down my body. I grab onto his neck and whisper in his ear, "Yeah, but I'm your bitch." I resume grinding my hips on his. "You little fucking dick!" He growls and grabs onto my sweatshirt, hinting that he wants my clothes off, but I stop him. I latch onto his hands,"I need to go to class." I say biting down onto my lip. "No please stay! You can just skip and I'll just tell him you were helping me practice," he whines and gives me pecks from my cheeks to my neck. "You also owe me because you're a cheating bastard." "I already explained what happened and no I promised Melanie I would be her partner for fitness testing today," I say, while playing with his hair which is now a mess. "Please!" "No I don't want to make up fitness testing, alone, with pervy Mr. Bone. You know how much he looks at my ass all during gym. I don't want to deal with that after school." I say. "I'll just tell him I'll do the make up with you and just give you an A without even needing to do the test." He pulls at my shirt even harder. "No Anthony just come to class with me! I'll feel guilty if I cut! Also it's Friday so we have the weekend to make out and stuff," I say and open the door slightly to let some fresh air come in. "No! Ian baby!" I get off of his crotch. By this time my boner has mostly gone away and is no longer noticeable, but his is still very noticeable because he has an abnormally large penis for a teenager. Not saying that I've seen it before I've just heard a lot of stories about it. "Well I'm leaving or else I'll be late. Meanwhile you can get rid of that huge situation," I say and signal my eyes down to his tent forming in his skinny jeans. His cheeks become a bright crimson. "Why can't you help me get rid of it?" He snickers. "Shut up, Anthony." I get out of the car and get my backpack from the ground of the car. "I'll see you at gym class then, Padildo." Just as I'm about to close the door he grabs my arm. "Wait! I want one more kiss!" I roll my eyes and lean into the car. He gives me a kiss and smacks my butt. "Fuck you!" I yell. He laughs hysterically and I walk away, blushing terribly.