Chapter 12: Knock, kno-

A little chapter :D

Melanie's POV

I finish talking with Ian and go away to one of the out door benches. I take my bedazzled planner out and start planning my week with colorful pens and stickers. I know I'm a 15 year old girl, and I understand that I shouldn't be acting like I'm 8 years old. Let me live a little. I hope Ian doesn't get mad at Anthony for not inviting him to the party. I guess that's a thing with guys. For girls it's more talking behind backs and making rumors, which I hate. That's why I just hang out with guys. I close my planner and put it in my backpack. I get up from the wooden bench and sigh as I get up. Kind of reminds me of a grandma as I ache to get up. "Im to old for this," I whisper to myself, in a old lady voice. I make myself laugh, which is pretty lame. No one is around me so it's fine if I'm a loser who laughs at her own jokes. I feel like Ian would have a good laugh at this voice. Plus, he's probably fighting with Anthony, so I better go and moderate it. I convince myself to go and hang out with them.

I walk over to their dorm and am greeted like always with the "no fags" sign that clutters the lobby. I roll my eyes and walk over to Anthony's place. I hang out a lot with them, but not as much as they hang out with each other. These guys are literally inseparable, they're connected at the hip. Kind of like Mari and I, but even more. I knock on the door. "Ya whippersnappers, open the door for gram gram," I say in my grandma voice. I don't even hear a giggle or the shuffle of feet. "Ian, Anthony! I know you kids are in there!" I add a little louder. I hum to myself in confusion. I turn the knob and surprisingly the door isn't locked. Anthony's door is always locked. I think he said it's just his paranoia that makes him lock the door no matter what. I enter the room. "Knock, kno-" I whisper, but am taken back as I see that they are both on a bed. Together. Spooning. Cuddling. Fuck. I contemplate just leaving and forgetting I ever saw this, but I can't. "Ugh... Ian?" I yell loudly closing my eyes, knowing that when they wake up it's going to get really awkward in here. I knew they were hiding something from all of us. That's why David is so jealous of them.

Authors Note

Sorry about the extremely short chapter! I just thought that the chapter would end better there and for me not to go on and add another 1,000 words.

Thank you guys for voting! It helps me see what you guys like and don't like. Also thank you for leaving nice comments... It makes me feel real fuzzy inside!

You're looking beautiful today, you probably didn't even try either. Damn.