𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖

🐍- Feel free to comment let me know if I've messed up on spelling, chapters don't post, and when you guys want updates, DEFINITLEY add opinions and some chapters I'll upload on how you guys are commenting and how you all feel about characters. Hoping this doesn't flop..., but before some chapters I'll leave some notes to give a bit of insight of who you're meeting, and how characters come in if it doesn't make any sense to me which of course I'll be as detailed as possible.. most chapters I plan to be around 500-800 words at most, because it'll just be easier for me AND I want all of you guys to get as much of it as you can, I know how sucky it is not to receive the FULL books, so props to your other favorite authors trying their best to get is done while juggling everything else their doing.

             🐍- Trigger Warning: Obviously you chose to read this story, but I have to write a trigger warning anyway. There is smutt , possessiveness , and toxic relationships in the story, so if you're into that proceed as you do.

             🐍- We're starting with characters obviously.  Basically you'll be introduced to y/n in the first chapter and who she is.. then onto everyone else.