𝕚 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦.

By the end of the day it was already time to go to the common room, so like anyone else I did. And when I did, I was let to be known part, in 30 minutes. I guess Anastasia left that out. I ran up the stairs to my room and threw my robe at her, she of course was napping.

"What the hell y/n."

"A PARTY AND YOU DINDT SAY ANYTHING..??"

"That's because I got it all worked out." She grabs a dress from a box. "PUT IT ON."

I slid the dress over my head, the soft silk whispering against my skin as I let it fall into place. Anastasias eyes lit up like two balls of fire.

"Bloody hell." is all she could say . I couldn't wait to see what Matteo and Draco would think of it.

I glanced in the mirror, taking in the way the dress hugged my curves in all the right places. It was a deep, rich green, almost black, and it seemed to shimmer in the dim light of my room. I felt like a queen, or at least, a princess.

I walked out of my room, making my way to the common room. The sound of music and laughter drifted up from below, and I could feel the excitement building in my chest. I was going to have the best time tonight.

When I got to the common room, I took a deep breath and let out a little sigh of satisfaction. The room was lit with candles and lanterns, casting a warm glow over everything. The music was loud and lively, and people were dancing and laughing together. Anastasia behind me I turned to her ear "Why is everyone looking at me..?" she reply's "Because you look HOT."

I scanned the room, looking for Matteo and Draco. I spotted them near the punch bowl, looking like they owned the place. Matteo caught my eye first, his gaze drifting up and down my body before settling back on my face. He raised an eyebrow, a hint of a smile playing on his lips, normally he's as emotionless as a doorknob, but something else seemed to be on his mind.

Draco's eyes flicked up to meet mine next, his gaze lingering on me for a fraction of a second before he looked away. I felt a thrill run through me at the sight of him. He always made me feel like I was the only person in the room, even when he was arguing my head off.

I made my way over to them, feeling a little shy but also confident. I knew I looked good, and I wanted them to know it too. As I approached the table to act like I just wanted a small snack, Matteo turned to  get a glance at me, his eyes roving over my body again.

"Wow," he said, his voice low and husky. "You look stunning."

Draco turned back to us, his eyes narrowing slightly as he looked at me. "You're certainly... eye-catching," he said.

I smiled, feeling a little flutter in my chest. "Thanks," I said, trying to sound nonchalant.

Matteo reached out and took a strand of my hair, twirling it around his finger. "I think we should celebrate this look," he said.

I nodded, feeling a little thrill of excitement. This was exactly what I had been hoping for, but I didnt think Matteo would be this forward, he's definitely intoxicated.

Draco's eyes flicked up to mine again, his gaze burning with intensity. For a moment, I thought he might say something else, but then he just nodded and turned away. He looked.. jealous.

I followed Matteo as he led me out onto the dance floor. We spun around each other, lost in the music and the moment. I felt like I was floating on air, like nothing could ever bring me down.

As we danced, I caught glimpses of Draco watching us from across the room. His eyes were narrowed, his jaw clenched as if he was trying not to smile. But every now and then, his gaze would flick up to mine, and for a moment, I could see something almost like... admiration?