𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦.

I stormed down the corridor after all my classes today I was fuming thinking about Draco deeming me OFF LIMITS, my eyes fixed on the destination ahead. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Draco Malfoy, the most arrogant and condescending person I had ever had the displeasure of knowing, had told me that I was off-limits to every guy in Hogwarts. Off-limits! As if I was some kind of precious gem that he got to protect and keep all to himself.

I had always thought of Draco as a snobbish, entitled rich kid, but this was a new level of arrogance. Who did he think he was, anyway? I wasn't some fragile little princess that needed his permission to be with someone. And what was it to him who I chose to be with? Did he think he was my father or worse?

As I turned the corner into the Slytherin common room, I spotted Draco sitting in his usual spot by the window, looking smug and self-satisfied as usual. I marched over to him, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Draco Malfoy," I said, my voice low and even. "I need to talk to you about something."

He raised an eyebrow, his eyes flicking up from the book he was reading. "What's this about, y/n?"

I took a deep breath before speaking. "I heard you telling the guys in the Slytherin common room that I'm off-limits to them. Off-limits! Can you believe that?" I lied I couldn't tell him Matteo told me.

Draco's expression didn't change, but his eyes narrowed slightly. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Draco," I said, my voice rising. "I heard it with my own ears. You think you're some kind of authority figure or something? Newsflash: you're not." I lied again, but who was I to tell on Matteo.

For a moment, we just stared at each other, the tension between us palpable. Then, without warning, Draco stood up and walked over to me.

"I suppose I should have expected this," he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "You're always so... worked up. So easy to get into your head."

I felt a surge of anger at his words, but before I could respond, Draco reached out and grabbed my arm, pulling me towards him.

"You're so... pretty," he whispered, his breath hot against my ear.

I felt a shiver run down my spine as his eyes locked onto mine. For a moment, I forgot all about my anger and frustration.

And then, without warning, Draco's lips were on mine.

It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. His lips were soft and warm, and his tongue was dancing against mine in a way that made my heart race. It was like being transported to a different world, one where nothing else mattered except for this moment.

For a few seconds, I forgot all about our argument and just let myself get lost in the kiss. But as soon as I realized what was happening, I pushed him away.

"Stop," I said, my voice shaking.

Draco looked at me with a mixture of surprise and disappointment on his face. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I don't want this," I said firmly. "I don't want you."

Draco raised an eyebrow. "You don't" he cocked his brow and smirked "want me?" he repeated. "Why not?"

"Because you're stuck up and arrogant," I said bluntly. "No one wants to love someone who thinks they're better than everyone else."

Draco's expression changed then, and for a moment I saw a glimmer of vulnerability behind his usual mask of confidence.

"Maybe every girl in Hogwarts loves me," he said quietly.

I snorted. "Yeah right," I said. "If that's true, then why can't you get anyone to love you for real? You're always alone, Malfoy."

Draco's eyes flashed with anger again, but then something seemed to shift in him. He looked at me with a cold calculation.

"Maybe I will," he said firmly.

I felt a shiver run down my spine as he spoke those words. There was something unsettling about the way he looked at me then, like he was sizing me up as a potential conquest.

"I'm not interested," I said firmly.

Draco smiled then, a cold, calculating smile. "Game on," he said quietly.

And with that, our conversation was over.

As I turned away from him and walked back into the common room, I couldn't shake the feeling that something had changed between us. Something had shifted in the balance of power between us, and now Draco was no longer just the arrogant rich kid who thought he was better than everyone else.

He was something more sinister now.

Something more dangerous.

I didn't know what it meant yet, but one thing was for sure: I wasn't going to let him get under my skin again. This was a dangerous game with a dangerous prize.

🐍PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE IT HELPS MY STORY GROW !