17

Two Days

It was after two days of the yizhan's office incident they both started to feel different for each other but weren't ready to accept it but both were happy with each other.

In dining room

The wang family was sitting after having breakfast and cheng had gone in his room to bring his backpack yibo said to Zhan

Yb : Zhan Zhan I have to go to a party today can you plz accompany me

.

Zh : Uh what party?

Yb : It's a party hosted by dwin for there 25th anniversary celebration it's a couple party so please would go with me there

Zh : You don't have to plead. I will go with you.

Yb : Thank you

Zh : No need to thank

Meanwhile their mothers

Cl : I think they are getting close now.

JT : You are right our of leaving them here alone work.

Both smile looking at The trio of Yibo Zhan and cheng.

Time skip at night

Yibo was waiting for Zhan to come downstairs in living room as they have to left for the party cheng and his grandmothers were already sleept.

Yb : Zhan Zhan are you ready?

Zh : I am coming Yibo just one minute

Yibo wishper: You are saying this from last 30 minutes. Sigh yibo again started using his phone.

But than Zhan came Infront of him and said let's go I am ready yibo look up from his phone and was shocked to see him and he wasn't able to move he was lost in Zhan's beauty.

Yibo pov

Does he want to kill me by his look why he have to wore something like this showing too much skin. Oh no I am doomed he is looking so good.

Yibo was thinking all this when zhan interrupted and said

Zh : Yibo where are you lost?

Yb : In you

Zh ( blush) : What?

Yb : Abb..... I mean you took so much time in getting ready. But are looking so beautiful.

Zh ( blush) : Thank you. But you are also looking handsome.