The Charity Event

Grace
Everything is going well and security is doing great. The whole family are here helping with a few of the things we needed. The bands and the caterers and valets are all ready. The wait staff is ready and the cook is prepared and has all the meat ready to be served to everyone. We have a buffet type situation going and it's a perfect night for it. The stage is all set up and soon the guests are arriving in very casual attire. We have a variety of music playing. I finally find my table and sit by Carrick and we are pretty comfortable and we have our food sitting as the last guest has arrived. The two tables with the raffle winners are all present and I have to say they seem to be quite nice. I think I saw my children checking them out. I think Jason spoke to one of them and then just went back to guarding  Christian. She has a healthy appetite for such a tiny female.

Carrick
I think the raffle winners are better than some of the guest from wealthy backgrounds. We had hoped when we had casual attire that people would not wear holy jeans but alas they did. Oh well the photographer is going to have fun along with the media that were invited. Now we hope everyone enjoys the event and joins in the dance auctions. Elliott has been eyeing one of the blondes at the raffle winner tables. I don't know if sitting them at the same tables was a good idea. I hope everything goes well. So far just the purchases of the raffle tickets has more than covered the cost of the event. We allowed everyone to buy the raffle tickets. Even some from out of state. Two won from out of state.

Mia
I helped set the dance auction up and everyone is going to be bid on. Each of the guests have a unique number and no one knows who they are. We hope we get people up and dancing. They can buy all the dances or just one. We had to figure out how to do this electronically and Barney helped out with this. They bid on the dances on line and hopefully they chose different dance partners. We tried to assure they got the same sex and single people. Mom and dad paid for each other's dances. I got a lot of bids on my dances. I think there are more females than males here tonight.

Elliott
I can't stop looking at the blonde at the tables with the raffle winners. I know she is quite young, but she is looking back at me smiling. Some guy at the other table is frowning at me. I don't see a wedding ring on her finger. Soon we are introduced to the first dance partners. I got the blonde and she is Kate Kavanaugh of all people and the guy is her brother who is somehow matched with Mia. Christian has awful luck and the first dance partner was a divorced bleach blonde bimbo.

Christian
I can't believe that I bid on this divorcee and she is all over me and trying to get me to invest in her beauty salons. That's not happening and I am so glad I only won one of her dances. I forgot her name when I was matched with a giggling 18 year old who is one of my family's friend's daughters. Two dances later I run into the young woman whose mother sent the photos to me. Anastasia Steele is hard to forget. She got away from three previous partners who wanted to keep dancing with her. We have two dances and we move on to the next person. Finally all the dances from the bidding has ended. There were ten dances each person. Then we can choose who we wish to dance with. I was interested in talking about Miss Steele taking courses in stockbroker training and getting her license after the exam. She is definitely interesting and has an unlimited vocabulary and she can talk about nearly any subject. She is 18 years old and I am 24 years old. I asked her for her phone number and she gave me two numbers. She didn't explain why though. She didn't ask me for my number at all. I asked if her mother was sending her photos out to other wealthy men and she laughed and said she hoped not. She definitely has a sense of humor. She has to go home and unpack from her family's recent move. They moved to Seattle and are opening their company here in Seattle. I say goodbye to mom and dad and walk her to her car. It is a fully restored VW bus. I tell her that I be in touch soon.

Elliott
I got one dance from Kate out of the ten and her brother dragged her out of the event before I could get her number. I guess Mia didn't give him a second dance. There are as many rumors about me as there are him and his father. All of us play the field. Well I can find out her number if I really want to. But she is only 18 years old and I am 26 years old. Omg the blonde divorcee is headed my way again. She wants investors in her beauty salon. If mom knew she was using this event to get investments she would throw her out.

Ethan
I just couldn't believe Mia was such a childish 18 year old. We danced but it was all about fashion and foods. Not much in that head that is a bit interesting. I am too busy to date a child. At 25 I need a little sowing of my oats time before I think about settling down. Mom keeps trying to marry us off to people. Granted marrying into the Grey family would be pretty helpful for my practice but I am not ready.