Family Get Together

Grace
I call Anastasia and her parents and invite them to a bbq we are having. Carla has met Mia and she shops with her. Anastasia doesn't like shopping as much as her mother and Mia do. I suspect she likes shopping the thrift stores over the high end designer places. Mom and dad are joining us as well. Elliott is bringing Kate and her parents. Her brother has plans and I am very glad about that. I just hope Eamon behaves himself. 

Carrick
I don't know what is going on but I guess the Steele's are bring friends with them. The Rodriquez family and we might go out on the boat. They like fishing and we might do some fishing. The grill is ready to go and the food is prepared along with some cool drinks and deserts that Mia is testing on us. Christian is bringing the Taylor's to enjoy the bbq and the fishing. Security will be tight after we had a surprise visitor looking for Elliott.

Theodore Trevelyn
I am sitting on the patio watching as everything is being set up. Maddie is enjoying herself with Grace and Mia and guests are arriving and I am shocked that the boys have dates. Mia brought some college friend by the name Leila Williams. Something about that girl. She looks oddly familiar. A guy is following them around like a puppy dog. I didn't catch his name because Leila was chatting non stop.

Maddie Trevelyn
Mia's friends are a bit strange. I watch as they go and check out the boathouse and the dock. An older couple approach the guy and talk about something and they come back and find a seat. I can't sit here for long and I get Theo something to snack on and drink. I then hand him his pills and water to take them with. He hates taking pills because they make him sleepy. I have Elliott move the umbrella over the lounge chair he is laying on. I doubt he will swim today. I might though. Let's see how these girls stack up when they are my age lol. I am not afraid to be seen in a swimsuit.

Jose jr.
I met Mia and Leila on the campus when I went to sign up for courses. I couldn't find Anastasia anywhere at all. I found out later that she took on line courses. Mom and dad took me aside and told me to behave myself and don't start anything with Anastasia and her date.

Leila
I can't believe that I am here and close to the Grey family. I guess Jose jr has been obsessed like I am. I really like Christian and he likes Anastasia. We have been raised together and went to the same schools in some cases. I see Christian walk in with Anastasia and his security guy Jason and his wife Gail. It's not hard to find out who is who around Christian if you become friends with Mia. Just sit and listen and seem interested in what she is saying and information super highway here we come. At first I didn't know she was the sister of Christian Grey until I saw her photos at the charity event sitting with the prestigious Grey family. That's when I decided to accept her invitation to have a free lunch at the Mile High Club on her brother of course. I was hoping they would join us but they were called to a business issue.

Allison Rodriquez
Jose jr. started college here in Seattle supposedly to help get his career started while attending all forms of photography and animation. I wished he could move on from his obsession with Anastasia. I don't want to see him get hurt if he tries something again. His father has told him that Ray will never let him hurt Anastasia. After seeing her handle Jose Jr you would think he wouldn't want to be taken down by someone almost half his size in weight and height. She is well trained to defend herself and so is Carla.

Jose Sr
I make Jose jr swear to leave Anastasia alone. I want to enjoy this bbq and fish as well, Ray and I brought our gear with us. Anastasia told us about their boats and we accepted the invitation and were told that mr Grey had said we could take his boat out to do sone fishing. It was very enticing. Now if Jose jr can behave we will have new friends.

Elliott
I watch Kate and her parents arrive and go greet them. Christian arrives with Anastasia and Jason and Gail are right behind them with sone of Gail's great cooking. I tell them my parents are hoping they would come. I lead them over to meet my parents and then took Kate to show her around.

Kate
Elliott is nervous about the meeting of our families for some reason. It's kind of cute. We grab some food and find a place to eat.

Christian
Anastasia invited her parents and their close friends the  Rodriquez family. She warns me about Jose jr and that he has a thing for her but it isn't reciprocated in any way. I introduce Anastasia to my family and we grab some food. Gail has started setting her food dishes out. She brought some very good food. She went out all out.

Anastasia
I meet all his family and he meets mine. His grandparents are hilarious. They have embarrassed me and the other young women by telling us they hope we can get married into the Grey family and give them great grand babies. Kate had the funniest look on her face as she choked on her water. Dad came to my rescue telling them how young I am and I had a lot of goals to meet before I marry and have babies. Jose jr. was glad he said that to them. The man just can't get it through his head that I am not interested in him as anything but a friend.