Another Time

Eamon
I decide to find someone else who is female running her own company. Gia Matteo is my next target. She has decorated my office before. She went out on her own and is desperate for clients. I set an appointment with her and she refuses it. Well not going to change her mind.

Gia
Eamon thinks I don't know what he is up to, he is wrong and he has crossed the line with a few female company owners who are just starting out and they spread the word quickly about him. He and Ethan are awful men. Kate has no idea what her father and brother are like. I hope she opens her eyes about what they do to women. I decide to call the real power behind the Kavanaugh regime and that is Enid. I happen to know that because I heard Enid on the phone when Eamon was screwing some woman he met at a conference in Las Vegas. She lost it at dinner at her home. Enid has her attorneys on speed dial. Plus she was one of the originators of a prenuptial agreement. Apparently Eamon found a way to buy houses and an apartment in Escala and Enid found out and took the keys from the person that was living in them and had them evicted. I decorated for his chippies, okay they might not be a real prostitute but they are living off someone else's money. i work hard for every penny I make and I quit my last job because the male owner told me either I become his sex slave or get fired. I recorded our conversation in my own apartment, I told him there were cctv cameras recording everything and he acknowledged it and I got evidence and won a sexual harassment suit he settled out of court. Which is how I started my own company and Eamon Kavanaugh thought he was going to try his luck with me.

Enid
I very angry at Eamon and I am finished with his antics so I start divorce proceedings and close the all our joint accounts and then call for the board of directors to remove him from his job at Kavanaugh Media. The evidence is very clear and he really screwed himself when he bought the apartment in Escala. Security footage shows him and his teenage girlfriend being intimate in the elevator. But she was intimate with more than Eamon. Apparently I have to serve them eviction notices and they have 30 days to comply. So I have them served including their live in boyfriends. Eamon was stupid to think they would be faithful to him when he wasn't faithful to anyone but himself and his trouser worm. Snake implies that he has a tool that is envied and he doesn't. I was thrilled to get a vibrator for my birthday from one of his whores by way of courier. Oh I still have the note she sent with it, and I am the one who has the last laugh as I hear the eviction notices were delivered. I was alone already but I have Eamon by the short hairs now and she has no place to live in thirty days. Kate and Ethan are going to be shocked when I actually kick their father to the curb.

Ethan
Dad has tried to move into my extra bedroom and succeeded. Mom told us everything from his first time she knew he was cheating and using the power he was given to sexually harass women or to have gold diggers to keep him company and be rewarded with gifts. I think they thought they would be walking away with a nice living place and wardrobe and cars and jewels. Talk about diamond engagement rings. He bought them in gross and they weren't even diamonds. I know a few women thought that I had money, well my trust fund was used to start my psychiatric clinic. Kate still has hers and like me mom is paying for her college. Mom is going to take dad's place as CEO of Kavanaugh Media. He is being bumped to managing editor and he will need to keep his libido in check if he wants to keep that job. M9m told me to stop behaving like my father and do it now or she will write me out of the will. She expects me to find a good wife and have children with her.

Kate
Mom wants me to head up a new division of Kavanaugh Media Group and I can work on it in my spare time. My schedule is going to be crammed full and Elliott has stopped by the house Anastasia has allowed me to live in. Mia has bumped into him several times when he goes to work. Dad is very unhappy with his job, but I guess when you get bossed around by your ex wife and your daughter it would make you unhappy. Mom has offered me the apartment in Escala to live in until she decides what to do with it. Ethan has dad living with him so she isn't keeping the other houses and asked Elliott to go check them to see if they needed repairs. I am not sure what property I want now. All three are great. Mia loves the idea of having a place all her own. Mia has tried to talk her into letting her stay in one of the properties. Mom told her no. Elliott was behind her saying no to Mia.

Eamon
Managing editor is a revenge mode. Enid and I went head to head at the management meeting. She basically threw me to the wolves because she could. Her reasoning was that with my poor leadership the company was losing money and she listened to our 19 year old daughter about expanding into all forms of media. Kate was at the meeting and was placed in the development team as head of it across the board. She still has to get her college degree.