The Downfall

Christian
Anastasia left for more than one reason. Mia used her to and she had no idea. Mia had no idea how hurt Anastasia was. I have my reasons to be angry at Mia and Barney. I present them both with the threats that came in before they went to Vegas. Then the ransom demands when we had to involve the police. We got all kinds of calls and because we had no idea where Mia was at we thought it was a real ransom demand. Then the idiots were easily located and arrested. Leila Williams and Jose Rodriquez Jr. are now behind bars for calling in ransom demands. Those two are definitely not right in the head, their demands were for more than money and power, but they wanted me and Anastasia to replace Mia and marry them. We knew who was behind it and they didn't have Mia.

Anastasia
Mia was sneaking Barney in and turning off my cctv cameras and leaving us susceptible to all kinds of things. I just had to leave before I blew my stack at them both. I won't be so trusting anymore. I tell everyone goodbye and leave. I finally make it inside my home and make sure the cctv is working and security is watching everything. I have kept up with my shooting and self defense courses. Even though Leila and Jose jr were arrested I still fear they will show up here and try to do something. Mia left me vulnerable to attack because of screwing with the cctv cameras.

Raymond
Anastasia was upset when I dropped her favorite food off to her. We talked about Mia and then the stock market. I can retire if I want to and I am thinking about it. Jose Sr. had a mild heart attack and Allison wants him to sell his part of the Steele-Rodriquez company. Carla wants me to buy it and I might just do it. I am trying really hard to distract Anastasia from thinking about Mia. It worked a little bit.

Carla
Allison is talking to me about Jose Jr. and how it caused Jose Sr to have a heart attack and I know it is hard on her and the financial burden Jose jr. Left them with after getting an attorney for them. Carrick couldn't take the case for good reasons. We have spoke about buying them out after Jose sr gets better, but it is in Rays name and Jose Srs. Name not ours. Plus he would lose his medical insurance if he sold it now.

Christian
I go to see Anastasia and she was in her robe and looked sad. I pull her into my arms and tell her Mia barely knows that she is putting herself in danger by the things she does, she isn't aware that she can put others in danger too. She needs time and space to make sure something like this to blow over. We go sit down on her sofa and watch the sky. I am unwilling to let this come between us. I want to ask her to marry me on her 21st birthday and she wants to get her carry and conceal license. Elliott thinks it is a mistake, I don't think it is at all. He likes the single life, but I know Kate and she won't stay single after she gets her degree. She has been offered the CEO position at Kavanaugh Media Group. Right now she is working with Anastasia and her mom and taking courses while dating Elliott. Soon Anastasia is asleep in my arms and I take her to her bed and lay her down and lay beside her and inform security to lock up and my security to go get sleep.

Anastasia
I wake up and I see Christian next to me sleeping soundly and it's day time. He has been sleeping over since Mia disappeared. He was worried that whoever took Mia might take me as well. I guess we were all exhausted worrying about Mia considering Jose Jr. and Leila could easily did something to any of us since they knew things they shouldn't have known. Mia unconsciously said things that she didn't realize she shouldn't have in front of them. The cctv was a whole different matter though. I could have had everything taken from me had I been careless and allowed my guard down, but dad taught me to safeguard myself from being vulnerable when it comes to my own money and money I invested. Kate and Mia never knew what stocks and other things I invested in and never had access to it at all. They handled other matters so I could be free to concentrate on bigger things. I make breakfast and Christian walks into the kitchen and hugs me and kisses me as I hand him a cup of coffee. You would think we are an old married couple.

Elliott
I just can't imagine what goes through Mia's head but at least we know the guy and he is trusted. Barney is a genius and how Miami landed him is beyond me. The guy looks nothing like he does when working at GEH and teaching courses at the college. I saw him at a bar we frequent and women were all over him. He was waiting for Miami, but I had been busy with women hitting on me and didn't see her arrive. Kate thought she them together but somehow they disappeared before she could get proof.

Kate
I am going to have the traditional wedding with all the bells and whistles. I have it all planned out. I haven't decided on where yet, I have decided who I want to marry though, now if he can decide our age difference will not be a huge issue. Now if I can convince him to change his mind about getting married. We have had arguments about this and now I don't even bring it up. If he wants to stay single then after I get my degree I am moving on.