The Best Christmas?

Grace
It is great having all the family members here for Christmas and we are enjoying all the grandchildren. Mia actually catered it and not just fancy foods, she had created a real family meal including treats for the children including the babies. She made baby food for them and soft cookies. She really went above and beyond. Finny is our oldest grandchild at nearly four she is exceptionally smart. Ellen has been teaching both Elliott Jr and Finny from books that are educational. They earn time to watch their favorite movies one day a week and two hours on that day. They have some exercise time each day and chore time as well. She is introducing different skills after they reach their goals set for them for their ages. I listen and it sounds good but it doesn't make time for unexpected issues. I don't think telling her that is a good idea because she will find out soon. She did and panicked. Elliott calmed her down. She found out she is having another baby. Her being ill for days upset the children's schedules.

Carrick
I smile because we have just been told that Elliott and Ellen are having another baby. Mia actually cleaned up the mess that she made in the kitchen. She is definitely not the spoiled self centered person we used to have to deal with. Barney and Daisy have given her gift and she liked it. The psychiatrist is doing a good job and the guy she brought with her was very kind. Henry Williams is son of a wealthy industrialist who kept his children out of the public eye. We only met them in passing. Henry drives a van so he can make deliveries to the homeless and the women's shelters. That's how Mia and him met. He earns his money from various investments that he made when he turned 18. He worked after school jobs to make money for his education. He paid for his college education and refused to take his trust fund to cover the expense.

Mia
I worked hard to get everything just right for my family Christmas and it went well. The gifts were just right thanks to Henry. Nothing too expensive and things that they would enjoy. Henry and I went to his parents the night before. It was a good time and his parents and siblings are all down to earth and we had a great meal. Their gifts were very nice and very useful. You couldn't tell they were wealthy looking at their home. Everything was warm and welcoming like mom and dad's home. I hadn't realized how lucky I am to have my family for a very long time. I still need the security. I am following all the rules, Henry has his own security following us around. He knows everything about me and still loves me. We plan to get married soon and we both have agreed to no children. We have decided to help other people adopt that normally couldn't afford to due to the legal fees.

Henry
Mom and dad finally met Mia and they had some concerns since her brothers seem to attract the paparazzi. Mia's businesses do that as well, but she has also been photographed serving food to the homeless people out of a food truck that she bought and put into service just for that purpose. She has other charities that she has been part of but her mother started and it is a raffle purchased every six months and there are three hundred winners that will win. It is a casual event that everyone can buy a raffle ticket for. I think I bought some and didn't win an invitation. My parents really tried to get us children to participate in it. This year I am helping Mia with it. We accept donations as well. There is now an on line auction for ten invitations and my parents are in the lead to buy them. There is also auctions for various other things from various places that want recognition and we told them that they can't use the auctions to get free advertising. They really aren't charitable if wanting to get free advertising for donating.

Christian
All the children are loving their gifts and that makes my day. I have two beautiful children and a beautiful wife. I couldn't ask for more than this, I could but I am happy for what I have. It is amazing how much Mia has changed and she has found a brilliant young man to be by her side. Her security has told me about her charities and how she needs extra security when she goes to the women's shelters. So I added extra protection and it was a good thing that I did, she got caught up in a bad situation where one of the ex husbands dragged his ex wife and their children out of the place after pretending to be a moving man. He was arrested and found guilty after all the witnesses testified against him.

Anastasia
Mia has been talking to Barney and Daisy about the children and Mia wants to set up trust funds for them. At first they were against it, but changed their minds with Carrick's idea and it was a good one. They can use it to help others or go to college. So I guess they worked it out later.

Elliott
We had a blast at mom and dad's house and the children had fun and got some of the things they wanted for Christmas. Ellen has decided that we should look at adopting sometime soon. I really hoped that she might be pregnant but she isn't and she has been seeing a doctor. Something is definitely wrong with her and she doesn't want me to know just yet.

Ellen
I don't want to ruin the holidays for anyone so I keep quiet about my tests results. It was the most wonderful Christmas I have ever had. I was very lucky to have met Elliott. I was given a new van for Christmas and I will need it.

Barney
Henry and I talked at length about Mia and the trust funds she wants to set up for our three children. Carrick talked me into taking it for the children.

Daisy
It was a generous gift to the children and she has no ulterior motive for it. I noticed she no longer winces when the children call me mommy or mom. We feel like we are family and we truly are family. Soon there will be more children. Nothing can darken my and Barney's Christmas this year, we are pregnant.