Finny Louisa Grey

Elliott
I watch as my daughter gets her diploma from college and I think of her mother Nina and then Ellen. Wellesley is by my side and we finally tied the knot when Finny got her drivers license. We have finally found our other soulmates. Apparently her husband died of the same thing Ellen died of, I met her at one of the charities Mia threw for brain tumor victims and their families. It was a blessing I still keep in touch with the employees wife who had the insurance problem and even helped her get everything she deserved. I had dad help her legally. Her children and mine are good friends. We were both very different but we had both lost our spouses suddenly. We are friends and now we are married to great people again. Elliott James decided to start working for my company as an architect.

Wellesley
I kept running into Elliott at school functions and finally we attended the charity for brain tumor patients and their families. I had no idea just how much fate played a part in our coming together as a family. June was taking drivers ed with Finny and I had never heard the name before. So I remembered her and her name. Elliott is very charming but there are a lot of charming dogs. It surprised me that he wasn't like that and he was a family man. It was the family bbq that made us realize how special our relationship was and we didn't want to lose it or rush it.

Mia
I watch as Finny gets her degree knowing that I will be attending other graduations not as their mother but as a friend soon. I did the right thing and signed my rights over to Barney. He and Daisy were wonderful parents my parents are like their parents and they make sure they get to their grandchildren. Even their twins together think they are grandchildren as well. They discovered the truth long ago, but it doesn't matter to them at all. I really miss Henry so very much. Christian and Anastasia dragged me out to attend this graduation.

Christian
I am sitting between Mia and Anastasia, Henry left the world six months ago and Mia has had a hard time finding her bearings. Someone was targeting Mia and Henry got in the way and was killed in an instant. The bodyguards were there but they weren't fast enough to stop the chef from shooting the gun and Henry saved Mia's life by giving his own. The chef is in prison for life.

Anastasia
Mia is doing better than I would be if I lost Christian. We adopted two sisters Angela and April who are a year apart in age. They are teenagers now. It has been a wild year and we lost mom and dad when their plane crashed during their flight home from Rome. I had to go finish things up because of their companies and their house. Teddy bought both the companies and the house. Our children went through and got what they wanted from the house. I cleared out what I was left in the will. Sometimes it not only rains it monsoons and it did last year. Gail lost her sister to cancer and we gave her time off to care for her. She came back after the will was read and she handled the estate.

Grace
Finny has made us very proud. Elliott James has as well. We are very proud of all our grandchildren. A few followed in footsteps and are working towards becoming doctors, lawyers and business owners. I hold Mia's hand and am glad she is out again. Christian hired staff to run her businesses while she is recovering from losing Henry. It's been a hard year and we need this celebration of the future of our family going out there in the world and making their own way.

Carrick
Mia cried in our arms when she lost Henry and then went home and closed herself off from everyone. We had to have her taken to the hospital after we saw that she had lost a lot of weight in three days. We held the funeral with his parents help. I got power of attorney over Mia and handled everything that I could. We are hoping she will get out and do things to help her get through her loss. One day at a time is what it takes.

Jason
The chef was just doing his job when he suddenly pulled a gun out and aimed it at Mia the bodyguards couldn't get past the food prep tables to stop him from shooting Mia, Henry jumped in the way and was killed instantly. Gail lost her sister from cancer and she mourned her death but it was expected.

Gail
I watch as Finny gets her degree and we get videos and photos of her getting it and walking back to her seat. We watched her and all the other children grow into kind individuals who were brought up with good intentions and to be grateful for everything they were given.

Finny
I look at dad and mom and the rest of my family as I get my degree and walk off the stage. They finally found other family members of my mother Nina and it turned out that they were worse than no family at all. Dad took me in and Ellen was my mother for a short time, but it was full of love and caring and teaching me the right way to be. I have so much love around me that I am ready for the world without their support who knows where I would end up. I look at Wellesley and think how blessed all of us are to have her in our lives. When Ellen died we were all devastated and couldn't understand why she was not around any longer but we found out later that it wasn't a choice she made to leave us.

I started my job with Grandpa Carrick and passed the bar and now I am standing here presenting my case to the judge and jury. It's a tough case and I have prepared to lose the case, but evidence points to it being a frame up and I dug deep with help from an anonymous source.

A month later the jury found George Lewis not guilty of all charges.

The end Hope you enjoyed the story.