The New Home

Raymond
We have gone over to help with getting Anastasia's and Christian's new home ready for them. Elliott has kept very quiet about his work on the place. He has had to hire people just for the work on the place. His other teams refuse to go on the premises. He won't say why though. He shakes his head and grabs his cross. I never knew he wore a cross before now. Something about him and that house.

Grace
Elliott has started wearing a cross and he started attending church with us. I am not sure what is going on with him but it seems to have started when he started work on that dilapidated home Christian bought for him and Anastasia. She was drawn to it for some reason. I saw it from the road and thought hope she got it for a song. It turns out she did. Apparently no one wanted to go on the property and I looked up why on line. Some were very bizarre stories and hard to believe. No one has been able to prove or disprove the stories. Something tells me that it is just a spooky old house. Elliott asked if someone can rid a place of spirits.

Carla
I don't want to go near the house Anastasia is having renovations done to, it scares me. Ray says that he has been there and he can't understand what is scaring everyone away from the place. Elliott has had him come over to help him as often as he is available. He took time off from work and left his manager to look after the place. Aron Davis has been with us since Montesano and we made sure we moved him up here with us. Luckily he and his new bride were ready for a move and his income grew as the company grew and he now has his own home. We all moved at once which saved on money and time and we paid for a year's rent for them as their wedding present. I thought it was a bit much, but Ray told me that it would cost him more if he had to find an employee like Aron in Seattle. He showed me the numbers and we got a bargain. They weren't living in the most expensive place, plus they saved enough to get a nice house with a 15 year mortgage. Aron and Annette are still in the honeymoon stage amazingly and they love their time together and alone. We invite them to things but understand when they don't join us. They might join us eventually. I suspect that Annette is jealous of Anastasia but she has no reason to be.

Carrick
Elliott has confided in me about the house being haunted and it scaring grown men off. He signed the contracts with Anastasia and Christian so he is definitely going to complete the task and he has hold of that cross as he is talking to me. He told me Anastasia is not afraid of going there at all. She doesn't see what he sees and others see. Barney and Jason have brought in cctv cameras to place them to catch any images or live people who might be pulling pranks or scaring people off the property. Something happened when they were setting them up that frightened them both. So Barney called in some ghostbusters to run out ghosts. I think someone is scaring people off the property, this isn't the first time that I heard that area was haunted. I start looking into the realtor who sold the place. I decide to call Christian about the realtors who sold the property to Anastasia and him. This isn't the first time they sold this property and others next to it. He dug deeper than I could. Jason sent a few of his team over there and they finally got the cctv cameras up and running again and hidden. We watched the footage and found out it was haunted by people who were hired and there were hidden places behind walls and fences and places where they found where someone could move the plants and look like they walked in and out like a ghost. Christian bought the other properties and sent Jason and Barney in to catch the people in their acts. Soon after that Elliott found out that there were more hiding areas on all the properties. There were four properties altogether. They tried to do this on all the properties and Christian found the other property owners and bought them out before they went to the realtors to get their money back. They went away smiling and never used the realtors again. The realtor lost their licenses to sell anything after the ghosts came forward to save themselves from jail time. That's where I came in. Ray was the one who found the hidden walls in the fences and the houses.

Anastasia
I never ran when I saw what was dressed as a ghost come from a wall and disappeared back into it. They never attacked me at all. I just thought they were peaceful and no one was ever attacked by the so called ghosts. The cctv cameras were disabled and finally were hidden and soon they noticed what I said was true about them just scaring us and not attacking us. Dad came by and checked out the whole place and Christian bought the other properties directly from the buyers and they sold immediately. The realtor was putting the screws to them and offering half of their money back. They had been doing this since they got the properties listed. We are now the proud owners of four adjoining properties and found ten people playing ghosts on the properties and they gave up the realtors rather than spend time behind bars. The realtors are spending time behind bars and lost their licenses. They are also going to compensate the other owners of these properties the amount they lost to them. We do know there are ghosts that are on the place but we can live with those ghosts.