The Willow Branch

Willow
I have basically taken over for Anastasia and I have my own license along with my own customers. I am getting ready to branch out, Anastasia has given me the opportunity to buy her out and I am taking her up on it. She had helped me get to where I am and she gave me a good deal on the business and Thomas said that I should take the offer. She will get 20% of the profits and I will pay the property taxes and utilities for the property. I can rent the houses out and make a quite a nice sum considering where they are. security will always be here. I have hired people to work for me and the childcare is better now. I have signed the contract and had an attorney go over everything for us. Thomas is going to be my partner and he hired a few people to work with us.

Thomas
At first I didn't know why Anastasia would be so generous but I started looking into the details and in the end it all works out in our favor. It is nice to see that Willow is going to be her own boss. She was basically in charge already and now she is the owner of Anastasia's company. She decided to rename it at some point. The costs to change the name is a little more than I thought it would be and going through the paperwork is difficult so Anastasia figured out a way that it will be done in steps but it is definitely ours. Willow opened up another branch and got a great staff to work there. We luckily found a place that already set cctv cameras up and had all kinds of security and wifi access. Barney did me a favor and put in the best equipment and servers in the place along with making sure everything was secure. Soon we are making money and we started getting more customers. Anastasia handles her own stocks remotely. So her stock portfolio is growing rapidly and she has been doing very well.

Barney
I decided to buy some stock for Mia using Willows recommendations. At first Mia was against it until she saw how much the stocks were making. A couple lost the first two weeks and then skyrocketed and that's when I sold and bought a few more. We were doing very well and Willow is definitely good at her job. Thomas and I decided to get these two together for dinner. They brought the triplets and we had a great time. Mia however thought that I was trying to get her to reconsider our having a baby. Little did I know she was already pregnant. I discovered the positive pregnancy test when the trash bag split open and spilled on the floor. I asked her about it and she looked guilty.

Mia
I forgot to get my shot and I am now three months along. Apparently along with forgetting my shot it also failed to work. Elliott and Ellen are having a quiet wedding at mom and dad's house and they are doing all the planning for it. Mom has some idea what they are doing. There are no bridesmaids or best man and she is wearing her grandmothers wedding outfit. Her colors are beige, white, green, lavender and grey. Elliott is wearing a tux with all the colors incorporated into the vest, tie, and cummerbund. The flower arrangement matches along with the wedding cake. Her wedding bouquet matches everything and mom is wearing a dress that has the colors in it. Elliott and Ellen walked down the aisle together. I don't know the person who caught the bouquet but she was determined to grab it. I don't think her date was thrilled lol.

Carrick
It was hectic for two weeks and the wedding planning was finally done and all three of our children are now married. It definitely was simple and just family and close friends and a judge performed the ceremony. I have to admit the paparazzi had no idea that Elliott and Ellen were getting married or even dating. They were good at hiding that fact. We knew because we were hosting the wedding and reception. She was an orphan and was not adopted. She put herself through school and had a nest egg as well. She did a lot of jobs no one else would want to do. She was paid extremely well to do them.

Grace
The wedding was very nice and so was the reception. She had people come and get her measurements and then mine and Elliott's. The people that did everything were friends of hers. She knew a lot of people who had skills and all of them pulled the wedding and reception together in no time. The cake was really great and matched all her colors.

Anastasia
None of us knew about the wedding until two weeks prior to it happening. No one leaked information about it either. Elliott looked happier than I ever saw him with Kate. Ellen is definitely nothing like Kate. She is a very good doctor and going to be a general surgeon soon. Her and Elliott make a great couple.

Christian
I keep Anastasia by my side because Nina Foster is here and she loves to try to get me alone. Mom tried to set me and Elliott up with her but neither of us liked her. I heard that she was looking to get pregnant by a wealthy man married or single. So I stay far away from her. Anastasia has had to clarify that her husband, namely me is off limits. Anastasia discovered that she had planned on drugging her target and somehow she was able to get the drugs from her and had them tested. I am glad she did and we found out they could make me need to have sex and with the first woman I ran into.