At Birthday Blast

Barney
I don't know why Mia hid the fact she was pregnant from me, but she can't any longer. Her baby bump is showing and the whole family has noticed. She finally told us about the pregnancy and I was glad she told us. Her mom asked her if she has been getting prenatal care and she has. Another good thing.

Nina Foster
I was able to slip into the birthday but it didn't last long because Grace and Carrick spotted me and had me escorted off the premises. I was handed a restraining order to stay away from all of the Grey family members for good. I can't get within 1000 yards from them. The four guards had to pick me up as I was fighting them all the way off the property. I saw the manager of the catering staff talking to Carrick and looking in my direction. I am definitely fired, plus blackballed from getting a service job at any catering company. The restraining order if broken I will be serving jail time.

Mia
Mom and dad disappeared and came back with my birthday present. It's a gift card to buy any accessory I want at my favorite store. Right now I don't know what to wear because pregnancy can limit what you can wear and there are very few nice maternity fashions. Barney gave me diamonds to wear, too bad I don't feel like I look good. At 23 I am pregnant and nearly waddling and I haven't done much to get anything done as far as a career. I worked for Anastasia for a while during college, but she was being nice to hire me and Kate. Willow is now in charge of the company and she told me that I could work for her when I was ready. I can't believe that Christian bought me a minivan with built in car seats for the baby.

Ellen
Mia is definitely not enjoying her birthday party, she looks uncomfortable and ready to pop that baby out. Good thing there are two doctors here. I got lucky and had today off work. Elliott and I have plans after this. We are trying for number one and it has been tricky to find time to have sex. Although he is very creative when we see each other. He definitely has some fun ways to create a baby. Elliott wraps his arm around me and whispers about going to the boat house and we disappear and he has it set up already.

Elliott
We slip off to the boathouse and I have had it all set up for an enjoyable time for us to create our baby. Unfortunately ten minutes later someone is calling for Ellen because Mia's water broke and mom needs her to assist in a delivery. She grabs her clothes and throws mine at me and we follow the way to where Mia is. She is in the downstairs guest room and people are handing towels and a bed sheet into the room as Ellen is scrubbing up and pulling gloves on. Barney is sitting by Mia rubbing her back. The EMTs had a wreck and we think that Nina intentionally hit the ambulance because she was trying to drive back through the gate. So they had to call three more ambulances.

Grace
I can't believe Mia is having her babies on her birthday. I don't think she knows she is having twins. Her OB/GYN thought the second baby was a shadow and they never heard what I heard and it was a second heartbeat. I send someone to get Ellen and they finally find her. We are working pretty fast and we had to turn the babies just to deliver them. Barney looks paler than Mia does. I hope he doesn't pass out. A big number of fathers can't take being in the room during their babies birth.

Carrick
Everyone is waiting for the news on the ambulance and we hear the sound of a baby crying. Then we see the EMTs come in and they are going to the guest room and we hear a second baby crying in unison with the first one. Grace told me she thought there was twins when she checked Mia's baby bump. She heard multiple heartbeats.

Anastasia
The EMTs take Mia out and two little bundles of joy. Christian and I are going to spoil the babies. Carrick told us they are identical twins but not the sex. Mom and dad went home when the babies started arriving because they didn't want to be in the way. They just missed Nina slamming into the ambulance trying to get back through the gate. Kate left with her current boyfriend Harold Linden just after the cake was dished out. I don't think that is going to work out.

Barney
I am glad there were two doctors here and they were needed and delivered my sons. Charles Edward Blake and Carrick Elliott Christian Miller. I thought I was going to pass out during the births of my boys. But Mia solved that issue by nearly breaking my poor hands during her labor pains. Grace found something for her squeeze and she gave my hands a break. We finally see the EMTs and we are taken to the hospital while Grace fills out the information on the delivery to give to the hospital. Time of birth and how the delivery went and what they had to do. Christian has me give him my keys to our house to get things ready for the other baby. Since they are boys it should be easier to set up another nursery.

Mia
I can't believe the number of people who saw my water break and me give birth. The doors had to be kept open so people could bring in supplies that mom and Ellen needed and so the EMTs could get to me quickly. I was ready for the EMTs to arrive after the sirens but nothing and found out it was hit and they needed to send out three more ambulances out. mom and Ellen delivered the boys after repositioning them. Talk about pain.