|38|•ᴀ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟ ᴄᴜᴛ•

BONDITA

A sunrise fell into my eyes as they slowly started opening... I tried to move but I couldn't, as if I was being held by something so strong and warm, and I felt nothing on my body...

I blinked twice as my eyes opened fully, revealing the beautiful and most handsome view in front of me... Pati Babu sleeping peacefully, messy hair, mouth slightly open, shirtless an--... My thoughts went another way.

You like that, don't you?
Tell me what you want, Butterfly?
Do you want me to take you?
To make love to you hard and fast until you forget your own name?
You're so beautiful, so perfect, Butterfly!

My cheeks grew hot as I remembered everything about last night... So it does mean that now we both are... are without clothes, fully naked. I slowly looked at Pati Babu who was still sleeping. And again, those thoughts...

Say it.
Say that you want me to remove your pretty underwear, which is almost dripping.
That's my good girl.
Open your legs wider for me, Butterfly.
Fuck, Butterfly, you taste like heaven.

BONDITAAAA, stop it... stop it. Oh god, what am I thinking? I looked away from him as fast as I could. Before he gets up, I have to get ready. I'm sure I'll be fully red in front of him today after what happened yesterday night. I can't believe that we... we... we did it on a moving ship in the middle of the sea, goddd...

A sunrise fell into my eyes as they slowly started opening... I tried to move, but I felt his legs and hands wrapped around my entire body so strongly that I couldn't even move an inch. In this futile attempt to free myself, I felt his eyes starting to open.

Oh god...
Please don't wake up.
Please don't.
Plea-

I closed my eyes tightly, my heart racing. I knew he woke up, and now I couldn't face him like this. What could I really do? My mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. I could feel his breath on my skin, gentle and warm, as my own breath hitched in my throat.

The events of the previous night played over and over in my mind, every touch, every whisper, the way he looked at me with such intensity. It was overwhelming. The way he called me "Butterfly," the way he made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world—it was all too much.

My face flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and the remnants of last night's passion. I was acutely aware of our closeness, his skin against mine, the way his arm was draped protectively over me. I couldn't help but smile, even as I tried to suppress it, recalling his tender words and the way he had held me.

But now, the morning brought a new reality. How would I face him? What would I say? My heart pounded in my chest, and I felt a knot in my stomach. I couldn't bear the thought of his eyes meeting mine, not after everything.

I was very lost in my thoughts when I heard, "Open your eyes, Butterfly." Pati Babu's voice was so deep that it really made me shiver.

Don't open your sleeping.
Dontopenyoursleeping.

I gaped as his hand moved, which was resting on my stomach, and it moved higher and higher under the blanket. I jolted and opened my eyes, my breath quickening. There was a smirk on his face as he said, "Kya hua?"

His eyes sparkled with mischief as he leaned closer, his voice a seductive whisper. "Itna zyada sharmana? Is it because of last night?" His hand continued its slow, deliberate journey, tracing patterns on my skin that left me breathless.