Chapter 3: Not So Green Eyed

Antonnia POV (PG-13)

Michelle narrates their story dreamily . I was amazed at how she acts the word into animated gestures. I found myself smiling, digging deep inside of my memory the moments. Flashbacks of feelings coming back. It feels like it was yesterday that we were happy until..

Kasalanan mo yan Antonnia. As my conscience answers me back.

I've noticed that the friends of Abe were smiling at the back. Whispering to each other, maybe they were kilig at our stories

As Michelle finished her narration, Abe's attention was on me.

"How about you Ann? she asked

Anntonia: Well, Michelle was a perfect for me. Every small things, she appreciates all of them...

Flashback 1

Everyday , I was excited to wake up and meet Michelle. Michelle never fails to amaze me on every way. Though her love language is more of a physical touch, acts of service but rarely to use the words of affirmation.

One morning, I woke up with a headache, body pain and a fever. I was sick and cant get up on my bed. But one thing that comes in my mind is that not meeting Michelle that day.

"Fuck, I miss her" as I was talking on myself. "Maybe I can meet her later" I did not message her because I'm planning to attend the class in the afternoon shift.

I did not notice that I have fallen asleep again. I reach my phone to check the time. "Shit! "Its been past 1oclock in the afternoon.

Ganun na ba talaga katagal akong natulog?

"Lagot" as I remember that I did not inform Michelle that I was sick. There were 10 messages and 5 missed calls from her.

As I typing and constructing message for her when I heard loud knocks on the door. "Ann open the door!" I made a little jump when I heard her voice behind it.

Even, I feel weak, I stand fast to open the door. Her face was painted of worries.

"Why are you here" I asked her

" You did not answer my call even my messages. I was worried. You look pale, baby, are you sick? She place her palm above on my forehead.

"Baby, you have a fever! Do you want to go in the hospital?

I shake my head

"Come here"she pull my arm going in my room "stay there, lay down. "Have you eaten something? Did you drink medicine already?"

Again, I shake my head.

Her face softened, when I held my head because of pain.

"What do you want, baby?

Kisspirin at yakapsule

"Sinigang na Hipon"

"Okay, stay there. I am going to buy you some medicine and food.

After 15 minutes, she was back, sweat all over her face.

She woke me up.

"Baby kain ka muna. Habang mainit pa" she said.

" Last na, say Ahhh, Okay very good" as a swallow the last food in the spoon.

" Okay, take you medicine " I obediently follow her

"Dito ka lang please" I begged her to stay beside me.

"Okay love, dito lang ako, Go sleep and take more rest" as she assured me.