ּ࣪ ⋆₊★ 𝐓ɦ𝖾 𝐖𝗂𐓣𐓣𝗂𐓣𝗀 𝐒𝗂ᑯ𝖾┊ 004

(Thank you @Alizencherryblossom for the idea

(Thank you @Alizencherryblossom for the idea. To resolve the issue of which group M/n gets trapped with I originally was going to have you guys vote on whichever group got the most votes until I was this person's comment. The idea of M/n being able to clone himself is very clever, originally I never was going to have M/n be able to clone himself, hence why I never brought up any cloning powers. To all my readers, please don't mind the foot of nowhere M/n has cloning abilities, I promise in the future I won't spring on random powers on M/n, his cloning abilities will be much more prominent throughout the rest of the series!)

Flashback to when Qiang Shen was still alive...

Qiang Shen's mouth was wide open as his eyes widened in shock, he let go of the broom in his hands, allowing it to fall against the wood beneath him. He stared at you, or should I say, versions of you.

"Qiang Shen! I-I don't know what happened, one minute I was trimming my hair, and the next minute another version of myself appeared out of nowhere!" You stammered frightenedly as the other version of yourself stood beside you anxiously.

Qiang Shen just looked at the two versions of yourself in awe, "How...How does this even..." He mouthed.

"I don't know, help me get rid of this clone!" You cried out.

Your other self looks at you in horror, "You want to get rid of me!? What are you going to do, kill me!?" The clone retorted back.

"Well, that could work..." Qiang Shen murmured. He walked over to the clone version of yourself and examined it, "Fascinating..." He poked at the over version of yourself before rubbing his fingers, not expecting the clone to feel real either.

"Do you have any ideas?" You asked.

" M/n, bring me something..." Qiang Shen demanded.

"Uhm... what do you want exactly?" You asked. Qiang Shen looked over at you and mouthed the word 'sharp'. You nodded your head and ran off to the kitchen to grab one of the sharp knives. You made your way back to Qiang Shen and the clone. You handed the knife to Qiang Shen, "Here."

The clone stared down at the knife in terror, "Wait! Please, no don't do this! I don't want to go, I don't want to die!" He began to sob.

Qiang Shen inhaled sharply, he tightened his grip around the handle of the knife. The clone fell to his knees and began babbling out random pleads as he tried to convince Qiang Shen not to kill him

He raised the knife, "Forgive me..." Qiang Shen murmured. He squeezed his eyes shut and plunged the knife into the clone's head, the clone's eyes widened as he fell silent. You watched as his eyes began to dim tears stopped flowing from his eyes, and his arms fell limp to his sides. You watched his body begin to bloat up and explode into small pieces of your (H/c) hair.