⋆₊★ 𝐓ɦ𝖾 𝐒αꭑαᑯɦ𝗂 𝐅𝗂𝗋𝖾┊ 010

Character: MacaqueTime: BrotherhoodScenario: When it's winter, it snows

Character: Macaque
Time: Brotherhood
Scenario: When it's winter, it snows.

------

The cold crisp air nipped at your skin as small petals of snow lightly danced down from the clouds above, the ground was covered in a thick blanket of snow. The clouds were a soft gray color as the naked trees held small pieces of snow on their branches, clear icicles hung from the branches like peaches hanging on a tree.

You and Macaque traded in thick snow as a breeze of cold air whizzed past you both. You dug your face deeper into your scarf as the cold air hit against your flushed cheeks. You gazed over to Macaque and saw he was content with the cold.

He looked back at you, "Is the great Baihu Zhanshi cold?" Macaque teased.

You scoffed in response, "Of course I am, I don't understand how you're not." You sighed as you pushed the head of your scarf, "Why did you take me out here anyway?"

"So I could do this." You cocked your eyebrow and gazed back at Macaque, suddenly...

WHACK!

"ARGH!" You yelped, a cold sensation covering your face, you blinked your eyes in confusion before wiping your face to see small snow buds.

Macaque hollered with laughter, he was bent over with his hands on his knees, "Oh gods, your face was priceless!" He cackled.

A sharp growl escaped your throat, "Oh? So if that's how you want to play..." You scooped up a ball of frigid snow, you launched your arm forward.

Macaque stopped laughing as soon as the ball of snow hit him. Now you were the one laughing.

"Oh, it's on!"

That's when the war began. Countless balls of snow were thrown, and huge chunks of leftover snow were stuck in your hair along with the slush on your clothes. The same could go for Macaque.

Your faces were flushed as crisp huffs of air escaped your mouths like smoke leaving a dragon's mouth. The frost nipped at your numb fingers, but you ignored it. You were determined to win.

As Macaque was about to launch a snowball towards you, he froze. He stared at you as soft specks of snowflakes were caught in your lashes, a huge grin was spread across your face while your cheeks were flushed a rosy color. Your (E/c) eyes sparkled under the gentle light that crept through the cracks of the gray clouds. His numb face had regained feeling, a heat radiated off of him as he stood frozen.