19

Four months after Serena had gotten active with Aster, Aster had chosen to have Serena move in with him. He didn't want to be without her and Milo was alright with it, he was going to move back with Mira anyways. So it worked out in both of their favors, while Serena lived with Aster there wasn't a single night or morning he didn't touch her body. Especially since he had her quit the bar and grill job she had so she could focus on the work that he had for her instead.

Not only would he have her in the bed room but since she was his secretary, there were times where he had her on his desk as well. While Serena had been on her lunch break as Aster was in a meeting, she went through her planner book she kept with her to keep an eye on when she had her monthly and when she didn't. It made her slightly tweak out when she hadn't written in four months that she had her period. She rubbed between her eyes and let out a sigh "Well he has been rather touchy since I began living with him." She muttered to herself 

Serena chose to go to a drug store to get a pregnancy test before she did the test in the bathroom in the office building. When the test came back positive on both pregnancy tests she rubbed between her eyes. "God damn it Aster." She muttered to herself "Well...he wanted this, guess this isn't going to be a surprise to him."

She went back to her desk inside of his office before she went back to work keeping the box in one of the drawers. Serena waited until she saw him at his desk once more before she got the box and placed it on his desk without a word. She then sat down and saw the confused look on his face. He opened the box before his blue eyes widened seeing the two positive pregnancy tests. He then looked at her quickly. "Did you do these today Serena?"

She nodded her head. "I did yes."

"Well this is going to be slightly problematic sweetie, we're going to have to keep this from people for now. At least inside the office building, I don't care if you tell your father or your brother. But I rather it not spread out too much that I did this to you just yet."

She gave him a small smile. "Sure, but may I ask why?"

"The meeting I was just in was a formal meeting with a competitor business leader, I was given a verbal threat about it I didn't stand down that I'd end up just like my father." Aster said sadly

Serena got up and went to him before she hugged him tightly, Aster was quick to have her be on his lap as he wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I can't lose you or our child, I don't think I could handle it Rena."

Serena hugged him tightly and petted the back of his head softly. "I know you couldn't, you've been clinging onto the relationship we have since the moment you became active with me. which is just fine with me cause I'm the same way. I'll do whatever I can to make sure we stay safe Aster sweetie, don't you fret about that one bit." She spoke soft and sincerely to him

He pulled her closer to him which made her smile at him as she petted the back of his head softly. "There-there Aster, it's okay. I'm not going anywhere I promise."

"You better not, too damn long I've waited to be able to be with you. Too damn long I've waited to hear that you love me just as much as I love you." Aster said as he looked at her sadly "If you were to go to someone else I don't know if my heart could take it."

"I believe the feeling is mutual darling, we both have been going around the same damn bush around one another. Hiding our feelings due to not wanting to be rejected, then once we get with one another not wanting to lose that feeling we have with one another. I would never ever go against the love that I have for you Aster. As long as we're alive I'll always love just you." Serena spoke sincerely to her before she kissed him on the lips

Aster was quick to kiss her back as he laced his right hand to the back of her hair, while his left hand held onto her waist tightly, wanting her to stay on him for as long as possible. As they pulled away from one another Aster pressed his forehead against hers softly "If by chance I do end up like my father, I do want you to move on from me. I don't want you to suffer because of me."

Serena frowned hearing what he had said to her. "Aster...do you really think someone would want to do that to you?"

"Yeah I do, the male I spoke to was rather hostile Serena. I honestly don't know what will happen to this company or to you if I end up dying because of that bastard."

"Do you have another meeting with him any time soon?"

"Yes...why ask?"

"Allow me to talk to him, nothing scares a man more than a woman's wrath." She said seriously "I'm not allowing you to die on me because of some stupid ass vendetta that you have no part in sweetheart."

"Okay...Just please be careful alright?"

"Mhm! Of course honey. I wouldn't want to place either one of us in harms way." She said with a smile