Chapter 7

"Soldatin/Soldier?" Arnim asked her.

"Please.. don't hurt me again" she shook her head and realized the restraints were gone.

"Scheiße/Fuck" Mrs Zola was pissed and she thought it was Kelsey's fault it didn't work.

It hadn't worked. Kelsey's memories had left for no more than 2 minutes but in that time she had the machine on her.

"Punish her and while your at it train her" Mrs Zola's best way of dealing with failure was taking it out on Kelsey. When Kelsey would get dumped with water it was because Mrs Zola was pissed off about something.

Two guards grabbed Kelsey's arms they both had a baton and gun attached to their hip. Kelsey took two steps before collapsing while the guards continued to hold her. They looked at Mrs Zola for directions, like always.

"I don't care if she's tired, hurt, or exhausted. She .will. Be. Punished. And. Trained" she said through gritted teeth to really get the point across.

They did as she said and dragged Kelsey along the halls, her knees dragging on the floor while she tried to walk.

They reached the room. It was small and plain with nothing in it... except for a person tied to a chair. He had a bag over his head but she could tell he was scared. His legs shook and he moved his head around trying to find anything he could. Then Kelsey was handed a gun. One that was loaded and cocked, all she had to do was pull the trigger.

"Kill him until it doesn't hurt anymore. Until you have a hatred for him" the guard moved closer to the body and took off the bag. A man with short blonde hair sat there. Arms and legs tied. He was horrified as he watched the teenager lift the barrel of the gun he was looking down and prepare to shoot. Her hands shook as she raised it. He wondered why she was scared. He was the one who was going to die.

"Please! I have a wife and two kids at home. Daughters. Not much younger than you! Please!" The man pleaded. Kelsey dropped the gun. She couldn't do it. She didn't want to leave his daughters fatherless like Hydra had done to her. Then there were a million knives in her back while the guard pushed it into her skin.

He picked up off the floor and shoved her against a wall. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" he screamed at her, spit hitting her face. "WHEN HYDRA TELLS YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOU DO IT!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND??!!?" He held her in the air.

"HEY STOP IT!!" The man tried to interfere but it was no use.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?" The guard yelled once again.

"yes.." Kelsey's voice was quiet and barely audible. Her cheeks were stained with tears and eyes were closed.

"THEN DO AS YOUR TOLD!" He dropped her. She was shaking. The room was tenser than Kelsey was. She picked up the gun and aimed it.

"I'm sorry." She stared him dead in the eyes.

"Don't be. Not your fault" he smiled at her to comfort her. He didn't want her to think he died sad or in pain. That was the last thing Kelsey saw before pulling the trigger.

Blood was everywhere. Her hands, her hair, the walls. She fell to her knees and layer her face in her hands as she cried for that man.

"Did you forget what I said?" The guard stood over Kelsey. Kelsey pulled the trigger again. And again. Again. 10 times before she didn't cry anymore. Not because it didn't hurt but because it would hurt if she cried. She tucked all her emotions away. That's what she had to do to survive.

"Get her back to the cell" she was pulled away by two hands gripping her arms and dragging her back to her cold, empty cell.

She was thrown onto the ground narrowly avoiding hitting her head. Kelsey had never felt a pain like this. This kind eats away at your mind until you're numb. But the problem for her right now wasn't that she couldn't feel anything; it was that she could feel everything. Every shooting pain in her skull, every gunshot that rang through her head. This was the beginning of the next decades of her life. Over and over and over again.

A/N

Sry for how long it took to write this and how inactive I've been. Thanks everyone for supporting me tho🫶 feel free to answer the questions I put!

1. Is this too graphic? I've never written a book before so I'm trying to find a middle ground.

2. Any ideas?

3. Is this going too slow?

That's all thank you!!!!❤️