15

Clara smiles at Ava. "My name is Claire. It's nice to finally meet (F/n)'s little sister." Ava walks around Clara inspecting her and stops. "You're very pretty. I feel like I've seen you before." "Maybe. It's a small town." Ava suddenly hugs the woman. "You poor thing! Why would you date my brother?!" "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!" (F/n) attempts to pull his sister off.

(N) chuckles and whispers to Myles. "Looks like Clara's disguise worked." "I know right? For a second I almost thought she was someone else." (F/n) groans but quickly smiles and takes Clara's hand. "Let's go to my favorite fast-food place!"
-
-
Ava, Myles, and (N) stand a bit behind as the fake couple stand outside a restaurant. "Ta-da! I eat here 3 times a day! And as a bonus everything is cheap!"  Clara looks at the teen concerned. "That's very unhealthy. Oh I know! Why don't I make us some lunch?" (F/n) blushes at the woman's smile. "I'd love that!"
-
-
(F/n) slumps against his bed with a dazed look. Ava smiles at Clara. "Thank you! Everything was delicious. But I feel like I've tasted this cooking before?" Clara looks at (F/n) while gathering the plates. "It's important to cook from home every once in a while." "Yes ma'am!"
-
-
(F/n) and Clara hold hands while walking down the sidewalk. Ava, Myles, and (N) follow the couple into an arcade. Ava and (N) watch in disappointment as (F/n) bangs on some drums. "How could he take poor sweet Claire to this place?" "Right. He's so lame." (F/n) groans as the game displays a 'you lose' screen. "Tch. This game must be rigged. Let's ditch this joint."

Ava, Myles, and (N) quickly follow the couple into a music store. Myles glances around the store as Ava frowns. "How's (F/n)'s taste in music?" "Terrible. I don't know why he's acting so immature." The trio watches as (F/n) places a pair of headphones on Clara's head. The woman shrieks as loud music leaks from the headphones.
-
-
"Let's find a place to watch the sunset!" (F/n) pulls Clara past the park as Ava trails behind them. "Hasn't he dragged her around enough?" (N) gently pulls Myles back a bit and puts some distance between Ava. "Shouldn't Clara be getting back home to her real lover?" "Yea. It's getting late." The trio stops as they spot a group of kids fighting for the swing set. The boys keep pushing the little girl as she tries to hold on to the swing.

Clara moves to intervene when (F/n) grabs her. "Don't worry about them. It's just kids being kids." Ava frowns and Myles rubs the girl's back. Suddenly a boy wearing a red cap runs over and scares off the boys. "See. Everything's fine now." "Wait. Something's wrong. I'll be right back." (F/n) watches as Clara talks to the kids. "Good thing I asked. They need help getting home."

After helping the kids home the group walked down the side with (F/n) in the back. "Quit sulking (F/n)." The male ignores (N) and Clara walks over to the male. "Is something wrong?" "Ugh. I just feel like the mood's ruined." "Not at all. I had fun today and would like to do it again sometime." (F/n) grins at the woman.

"Really?!" "Yep! We can always do this again but remember some things are more important. Don't forget about that okay?" (F/n) twitches in place with a blush. "Uh-huh! Hehehe."
-
-
-
-
(N) doodles on his paper and turns at the sound of a chair being moved. (F/n) grins at the male. "Good morning best friend!" "Morning. You seem to be excited today." (F/n) hums excitedly and stares at the ceiling in a dream-like state. "For lunch today I'm gonna have something healthy. I wanna impress Clara!" "Is that so?"
-
-
The two teens walk to the cafeteria and talk. "Not to dapper your mood but Ava is still worried about you. She's happy about your fake girlfriend but said you still haven't proven yourself." "Oh? I guess I should start thinking about my future. With Clara of course."
-
-
The two sit down at the table and (N) picks up his fork. "What's got you in a good mood today?" "Clara! She said she would call me after school. Ahh! I think she's fallen in love with me!" "Sure. But shouldn't you worry about Ava-" (F/n) cuts (N) off. "I just realized! If I marry Clara and you marry Myles that would make us family!" (N) sighs and eats his food as (F/n) stuffs his face.
-
-
(N) and Myles exits the school and finds Ava waiting by the gate. The girl waves at the couple and looks around. "Where's (F/n)?" "You just missed him. He went home early so he wouldn't miss a call from his girlfriend." Ava nods at (N) with a sigh. "You two wouldn't mind walking me there right?" "Not at all." "Sure."
-
-
(F/n) sits on his bed glaring at his guests. "Why are you guys here?" "Don't be like (F/n). Ava came all this way to see you." The teen scoffs at his friend. "She's only here to have fun. There's nothing to do back at home." Ava frowns and stares at the table. "I'm not just here to have fun. I'm here to see my boyfriend." "Boyfriend?! W-Well that's a surprise. I guess love is in the air."
-
-
-
-
"I know you're upset but lying like that only complicates things even more." Ava looks at Myles sadly. "I know. I just thought if I had said that he would react more. I miss the brother that would stick up for me. Like when we were younger." The girl sighs and looks at the teens. "That girl from yesterday wasn't actually (F/n)'s girlfriend right?" "I'm sorry we lied. That was Aunt Clara. We didn't want you to worry about (F/n)."

Ava runs a hand through her hair. "I thought so...I don't know what to do with him."
-
-
Clara hums as she finishes braiding her hair. "Aunt Clara. You don't have to wear that disguise anymore since Ava knows." Myles says while handing the woman her fake glasses. "I know but I'm starting to like the look." Ash walks into the room and blushes. "Clara! Why're you all dressed up?!" "We were rehearsing for a play!" Ava says from the floor while pointing at a box of clothes. "A play huh?" Ash walks further into the room and crouches down.

"Yeesh. You kids and your mediocre costumes." She teases while digging through the box. (N) signals for Clara to sneak away and the woman crawls out of the room. Ash stands up and looks around. "Where'd Clara go?" "She probably got embarrassed and ran. Ava and I will go look for her." (N) turns to Myles and winks. "Myles. You said you had writers-block? I'm sure Ash can help you."

Myles's eyes widen as Ash looks at him. "Writers-block? Oh yes writers-block! Aunt Ash, I need your help!" "Sure. I've got nothing else to do."
-
-
Ava and (N) find the park empty so they decide to just hang out in town. Ava peers througha stores window. "Wow! That skirt's cute!" "Want me to get it for you?" Ava looks at (N) and smiles. "No thanks...mmm. Sometimes I wish you were my brother." "Well, today I am." The ravenette grins and moves closer to the teen. "I'm having so much fun big brother!" (N) flinches and looks away.

"What's wrong big brother?" Ava asks while tilting her head. The teen clutches his chest and groans. "My heart." "What's wrong with your chest big brother?" (N) steps back and waves his hands around. "Argh! Stop! That's enough! It's too much!" "So I can't call my big brother my big brother?" Ava pouts cutely causing (N) to twist in place. "Ava you-" "(N)?"

The teen turns around to see the sliver-haired twins, Rose, and Hannah. "W-When did you guys get here?" The girls reel back in disgust. "Are you forcing Ava to call you big brother?" "That's sick man." "Poor Myles." "I think he was getting excited." (N) approached the girls trying to explain himself but they took off running. He turns to Ava and glares. "No more big brother!"
-
-
The two stop at an ice cream truck and Ava jumps in place. "Get whatever you want. My treat." "Alright! Mmm. This one!" (N) leans down and sweats at the price. He points to a cheaper one. "Why not this one? It looks just as good." Ava pouts and bats her eyelashes. "But I want this one big brother."

(N) sighs and puts away his wallet as Ava licks her ice cream. "Mmm! It's so good!" 'And I'm so broke. Man. Girls are scary.' After eating her ice cream Ava drags (N) to a Photo Booth. As the two exit the booth, they meet (F/n). "What the hell are you two doing together?" (N) glances at Ava and pulls her closer. "The truth is. I'm her boyfriend."