5

Myles stands in front of the group with a flushed face. "It's not gonna work." The group gasps in disbelief. "What? Why not?" "We have everything we need right?" Myles looks down and plays with his fingers. "They said the school doesn't allow sharing advisors. We would have to alternate days since we can't have a club without an advisor present." (N) moves closer to Myles.

"Did you tell them you'll be okay with that?" "I tried but they said there's no president and they're busy with reelection." Yuki groans and grips her head. "Argh! I swear this school." Myles huffs and he stumbles. (N) quickly grabs Myles before he can fall. The girls crowd around worried. "Myles? What's wrong?"
-
-
-
-
Clara and Ash stand in front of the group of students with a smile. "Thank you for taking care of him." Yuki steps forward and smiles. "Of course. He's our friend after all." The group walks down the sidewalk. "His Aunts seemed nice," Yuna says as Sapphire nods. "They said Myles would have to stay home for a while. I'm worried." Yuki stretches her arms and sighs. "Even if we do get an advisor. Without a manager, the drama club will have to go on hiatus."
-
-
-
-
A hand shakes (N)'s shoulder as he slowly opens his eyes. "Good morning." "Sapphire?! What are you doing here?" The teen sits up in bed as the blue-haired girl steps back. "I heard from the last council president that you have a habit of being late. As future president, I don't want my friends to be late." 'Goddamn it Rose!' (N) yawns and scratches his head. "Wait. How'd you get in?" "Your dad."

(N) freezes and he stands up. "He's here?" "Yes. Should he not be?" "No, it's nothing never mind. Going back to late friends. I know someone who is always late."
-
-
(F/n) shrieks as he backs into a corner. He glares at (N). "How could you bring a girl over when my room is a mess?!" "Your room is always a mess." Sapphire looks around the room and bends over to grab a magazine. "Don't look at that!" (F/n) snatches the magazine with a blush. "A pornographic magazine," Sapphire says with a blank face. "S-Stop! Don't say it like that!"
-
-
-
-
"Good. We made it on time. See you guys later." Sapphire walks away from the guys as (N) turns to see Yuki staring at him. "Would you like to have lunch with me and Yuna?" "Uh, sure."
-
-
"Man today was a bummer." (F/n) complained and clung to (N). "So. You plan on visiting Myles today?" "No. He needs his rest. I don't wanna overstay my welcome." (F/n) squints his eyes at the male. "Are you sure nothing is going on between you and Myles?" "Yes. Anyways I'm not looking to date anyone."

"Why not?" (N) and (F/n) jump as Sapphire appears in between them. (N) gives the girl space. "Why not what?" "Why not date someone? I thought dating around this age was typical." (N) sighs while looking away. "I'm just not there yet." Sapphire hums. "Since I'm here why don't I walk you boys home?" The teens reluctantly agreed not wanting to hear the junior lecture them.

On the way home the group stumble upon a guy in some uniform harassing an old woman. "Just give me the money hag!" (F/n) cracks his fingers and walks forward. "Stay back Sapphire. Let me handle-" The blue-haired girl already pulled the male away from the woman. "A guy harassing an old woman is disgraceful." The woman thanks the girl and leaves.

The boy pulls away and glares at the girl. "You bitch! I needed that money!" "Then go get a job." The guy swings his fist back but Sapphire dodges and kicks him in the balls. (N) and (F/n) wince as Sapphire calmly walks away. "Come on boys."
-
-
(N) stares tiredly at Sapphire as she pokes his face. "Time for school." "Is this going to be an everyday occurrence?" "It can be. I've taken a liking to you. Now let's go get (F/n)."
-
-
"This is unacceptable." (F/n) sits on his bed with his arms crossed. (N) sticks his hand in his pocket with a yawn. "Don't be like that. We're all friends here." (F/n) ignores him and eyes Sapphire. "As a junior. You should have more respect for your senior." The girl tilts her head. "I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?" (F/n) thinks for a second and smirks. "You've got a nice body."

(N) shakes his head in disbelief. 'He's doomed to be single forever.' Sapphire gives him a small smile. "My body? Okay. I'll let you touch me." (N) looks at her shocked as (F/n) cheers. He holds out his hand and she intertwines her fingers with him. (F/n)'s smile drops and he looks confused. "What's this?" "My hand. It's a part of my body." (F/n) slumps in defeat. "Let's just go to school."
-
-
-
-
(N) tilts his chair back and forth in the drama room. He looks at a chair imagining Myles sitting in it. The teen stands up and approaches the chalkboard. He crouches down and writes Myles's name. 'What...the hell am I doing?' With a heavy sigh (N) leaves the room. He passes by a poster with Sapphire on it. 'That's right. Sapp is running for president. If she wins she can change any policy. Get well soon Myles I've got good news.'
-
-
-
-
Sapphire and (N) walk to the school gate and freeze as a group of students stand in front of them. "Hey bitch! I heard you were on our turf causing problems." A guy sneers. Sapphire's eyes narrow as she steps forward. "Yes. I encountered one of your members yesterday. What he was doing was wrong so I stopped him." Another guy scoffs. "Sounds like we need to teach this bitch some manners."

(N) glares at the guys and watches Sapphire take another step. "Wait, Sapphire. You can't fight in front of the school. You'll lose the election." "I've got this!" (F/n) runs in and punches a guy in the face. All hell breaks loose as the three teens fight the group of delinquents. Sapphire kicks (F/n) to the side and backkicks a guy. "Oops sorry!" Suddenly a yell causes the group of guys to run.

A school administrator walks over to see (F/n) on the ground as Sapphire and (N) stand. The man's eyes glare at (N). "So you've gone back to your delinquent ways?" Sapphire begins to speak but (N) cuts her off. "Yes sir. I was the one who started the fight." "Hmph. Given your record, you'll be suspended this time."
-
-
-
-
(N) sits at the dining room table and stares at the two plates of food. He then turns to Sapphire. "You really didn't need to do this." "I know. But it's my fault you got suspended. Please eat." (N) grabs a fork and eats his breakfast. Halfway through his meal, a voice causes him to stop. "Thank you again young lady for taking care of (N). Even though he managed to get suspended...again."

Sapphire looked at the man as he approached the table. "Oh. No problem at all sir. (N) is a good guy." (N) grits his teeth and stands up. "Sapp. Thank you for breakfast. You should get to school." "But you didn't finish eating." As the teen walks past the table his dad grabs his shoulder. "Don't run off. I took today off so let's talk." (N) pulls away from his dad with a glare. "Now you wanna talk? All it took was me getting suspended."

"Now (N) you know I'm always here to talk-" "No you aren't! You're too busy with work or drinking! You-" (N) glances at a surprised Sapphire and speed walks to the front door. He quickly grabs his shoes and runs out of the house.
-
-
-
-
(N) stares at (F/n) as the male sleeps peacefully. He picks up the landlord's orange tabby named Shiro. The cat meows as the teen picks up a pair of underwear and places it on his friend's head. (N) shakes (F/n) rapidly with a serious expression. "(F/n) wake up. There's a cute girl at your dorm asking for you." "Really?!" (F/n) springs up and runs out of his room as Shiro crawls into (N)'s lap.

Screams and yells echo in the boy's dorm as (N) holds Shiro. "Sounds like he ran into the rugby team." The yells stop and (F/n) walks back into his room with a limp. "Is this your idea of fun?!" "Yup." (F/n) looks at the clock on his wall and sighs. "I'm going to school. Don't mess up my room." (N) scratches Shiro's ear and glances at the messy room. "Aye aye, captain. Say hi to Yuki and the others for me."
-
-
-
-
"So (N) took the fall for that Sapphire girl? That idiot." Rose's face palms as Hannah smiles at (F/n). "I think it's sweet he did that for her." Yuki sticks her head out the window and stares at the sky. "I hope this doesn't affect his chances to graduate," Yuna says softly as Rose folds her hands behind her head. "Hmm. I'm sure he'll be fine."

Yuki groans and straightens her back. "Myles is still absent and (N) is suspended. At this rate, the drama club won't be in the school festival."
-
-
-
-
(N) lays on the as he watches the hand in the clock tick by. 'It's already been three days.' An image of Myles flashes in his mind causing the male to sigh. 'Why am I always thinking about him?' (N) sits up from the floor as a knock startled him. 'No way (F/n) is skipping.' The teen walks up to the door only to see the silver-haired twins. "Yo. (N). Let's go do something fun." "Hello (N). Sorry about my sister." (N) scratches his head and steps out of the room. "It's no problem. I've got nothing else to do."