Spirit of the Gerudo

Link glares at the creature named Gloom Hands by the soldiers who came across it. It is as unpleasant as ever. No matter how many times he fight one, he will always be disgusted by the thing. At the very least, he is now able to fight off the draining affect on his person. During every mental trial, he purposely thought of this thing to fight as his 'nightmare'. He takes his time testing what can and cannot do to fight it.

He shouts as the possessed Guardian shoots an energy beam at him, using the hard scales on his forearm as shield, he parries the beam back at the Yiga powered machine, "HYAAH!"

It whines in pain as the hands, having been decapitated, screeches in pain as they pull away before the machine explodes. It quickly swallows another Guardian with a Yiga on the head. The pest screams in terror as the malicious creature takes over their ride and their body. Seeing this, more and more of the Yiga runs away. A few remains, horror and curiosity rooting them to their spot.

Link's shout breaks more of mental suppression that the Gloom Hands placed on the Hylian Army as well as the Champions. Brandishing the Master Sword, her blade glowing bright in the presence of evil, he orders them, "Champions! Take the army into your Divine Beasts and stay far from the citadel! Go to Zelda!" When he notice Daruk hesitating, he barks, "NOW!"

They finally move, his voice injecting a bit more courage into their hearts. Link exerts his influence on them, allowing their battle lust fight off more of the screeching Gloom Hands' affect on them. He slices to the side, sending more malice ripping beam at the two more Gloom Hands possessed Guardians. He stands between them and the people as Daruk slowly backs away, "Stay strong, Brother! I'll see you with the Princess!!"

As Vah Rudania climbs back to his feet, Vah Ruta starts tooting and sending more water to the sky to further douse the flames burning the citadel. The few people of the market place around the citadel still on the ground quickly being helped by able soldiers, both Hylian and Zora, into the Divine Beast. A few Yiga attacks and Link uses his spirit to grab hold of their souls, causing them to stumble and freeze on the ground. Their little mortal souls struggles in his hold, unseen by anyone but him and the Gloom Hands watching him.

Once Vah Ruta starts swimming away, Link destroys their souls with the weight of his heavier spiritual pressure. With a savage grin, he rolls his shoulder and takes a battle stance, "Come,"

The creatures screeches at him, trying to disturb the tranquility of his spirit. They remind him of a few hand monsters of his past lives. Before this, Link could never really understand why he felt so disturbed by the presence of hand monsters and why they were so effective at disrupting his focus and why they were all present in his many nightmares. But now that he recalled a life where he was groomed to be a sex slave, he understand.

So many unwanted touches.

So many disgusting hands holding him down, forcing him to submit, trying to turn him into nothing but a doll for their sexual pleasures.

Even now that he regained some of his might as a deity, he cannot help the shudder of his very soul at the sights of hands. Reaching and grabbing him. Staining him. Tainting him. Suffocating him.

They are the representation of his time under his slave master.

Fury burns in his chest as he starts the battle. He hardens the scales on his body, though they are microscopic enough to past for skin, so that he can brace against their physical attacks. They glide on the ground, though the sickening wet noise of blood accompanies their movements, and the spidery legs of the Guardians are more used as weapons rather than legs. The mostly dead Yiga on the head groans dully, their brain long consumed by the malice of their chosen master. Link have no compassion to give them. They chose this fate.