Courtesy Call

Link finally pushes the strange creature that Vio had dubbed Thunderblight Ganon, just because he needs to call it something, out of Vah Naboris. He flies after the thing and fully lashes out against the monster. Allowing Urbosa to focus saving her people.

In all his previous 'adventures', he was just some random guy with a talent to kill things and dismantle things as well as fixing problems and solving weird puzzles. Evil would usually already be in control and he is the unnamed and unknown variable, slipping under the radar simply because he wasn't anyone important to keep tab on. Being anonymous have its uses and he used his anonymity to the fullest, only known after he fixed the big problems. Here, in this era, he is already someone important and Ganon is wary enough to send out phantoms of himself to test him.

Still, doesn't mean that Link can't keep him in the dark of what he can really do.

Even the Yiga doesn't really know what and who he is. All they know is that he is some sort of Heroic Spirit that the Princess summoned and fell in love with. Perhaps the highest power in their terrorist group have some inclination and some sort of knowledge left behind by their founder to clue in Ganon. But the full truth of who Link really is will be beyond them. Unless, of course, Demise himself decides to take over.

Something that Link isn't sure he could as he should still be trapped in the space beyond time.

After destroying the creature by calling down the strongest, fully powered thunder, he lands in the battlefield and starts destroying the monster army left and right. There isn't really much but anything that can help will help. With him personally dealing out destruction on the monster army, Urbosa can focus guarding the Gerudo Town and destroying the strange mushroom-like towers around the desert. Their leaders might be dead but better safe than sorry.

It is noon when the battle finally ends and Link breathes hard as he steps up to Urbosa. The Gerudo Champion looks like she could use some sleep and he understand that. However...

Urbosa sighs, "I know. There are those obelisks to deal with. Some kind of trial, I believe?"

Her Gerudo Captain shakes her head, "Chief, you should rest!"

Urbosa looks at her, a frown on her red brows, "We are at war, Nimona! Every seconds count!" She turns to Link, "I will take you to East Gerudo Mesa where the Sheikah Obelisks appeared a few days ago. I know that we do not have much time," She looks at the people inside Gerudo Town, "Warriors! Those who are able to fight for our freedom, for the freedom of all Hyrule! Steps forward, carry your weapons, and march to Central Hyrule to join the rest of the armies of Hyrule! This is a war not just for ourselves, but for our very future and for all of the continent of Hyrule! And for those who cannot fight..."

Her eyes land on the mothers and daughters as well as the elderly, "Scatter and find a home away from the desert. Perhaps..." She looks at Link, "To the Faron Forest where you can find resources aplenty and far enough away from the fight that will break out. Should the bridge connecting use to Central Hyrule breaks, then our livelihood will be constrained further. So escape, my sisters! Seek safety and food aplenty until the war end!"

She looks to the men, "You are their lovers, their husbands, and their fathers. Watch their back. Keep them safe,"

A Hylian adventurer steps forward, "You don't have to tell us to do that, Chief. We are already willing to lay down our lives for them,"

She turns to Nimona, "As for those who carry scars...keep them safe,"

Nimona frowns, "Chief?"

Urbosa nods, "You know. You understand. So go with them," She turns to the others, "The rest of you! March to the Great Plateau! I will meet you there! Go!" She turns to Link, "Lets go,"