The Extermination

Hari was worried. Uncle Lucy hadn't shown up to their fortnightly pancake meeting, an almost unheard of event. In concern, he popped over to the Palace of Pride and found Lucy pacing up and down, looking at his phone in full demon form.

"Uncle Lucy? What's happened?"

Lucifer startled and laughed nervously. "Haha, why would anything have happened? What makes you think that? Everything's totally fine!"

"For someone called 'The Prince of Lies', you are a really bad liar, Uncle. What's going on?"

"I-it doesn't concern you. No! No it actually doesn't! You're safe. Lili's safe. Charlie's safe. Her girlfriend's safe. Nothing to worry about." He said jerkily.

Now Hari was very worried. As quickly as he could, he popped next to his Uncle and grabbed the phone. He read the screen speedily, it showed one message, sent a few minutes ago, from a contact called 'that fucker Adam'.

"Sup Lucy, thought you'd wnt to know the x-termination date's changed, we'll be dwn in 20 mins lol. Alr, cya whore!"

"Uncle Lucy, what is this? This has to be a joke right? The Extermination is every 49 years, and the last one was right around when I arrived, right?" when no answer came, he asked again "Right?"

"I mean... Technically, yes. But in reality.... the angels have the right to change the date."

Hari gaped at the Sin in shock. "And you're not going to do anything?"

"First, I actually can't attack them unless they hurt any Hellborn, and Second, why should I? Everyone I care about are either Hellborn or safe."

"How about the facts that nobody knows about this? Half my family are Sinners? You're the King of Hell it's your job? Any of the above? But it's irrelevant. I will not let this happen. I will not let my family die. With all due respect, Lucifer, fuck you." Hari popped away in a flash.

Dad said something about my immunity and I can extend that based on-  it's irrelevant.

He landed in the Vees' Tower. Staring at him was the TV demon Vox and a tall moth demon with sunglasses. This must be Valentino, then. "Who are-"

"No time for that, where's Velvette?"

"Here. Hari, what's happening?" the Sinner in question replied.

"How much do you care about these two?" Hari gestured vaguely at the other Vees.

"A fair amount, why?"

Hari sighed. "So you'd be sad if they died?"

"Yeah, I guess...."

"Wonderful. Right, you two come here."