🎶 All Of Me (Vox song fic) ⚡️

Pairing: Vox x fem!Reader

Summary: Y/N wakes up one day to see her boyfriend, Vox at her bedside, supposedly having a surprise for her.

A/N: I heard this song and immediately thought it sounded like something Vox would say to Y/N! It's preferred to play the song while you read, I've aligned it to the rhythm!

Sooo here's a song fic :)

~~~

Vox woke you up one morning, shaking you. "Y/N? Y/NNNNNNN babe, wake up!"

"Hm?" You sat up, rubbing your eyes groggily. You turned to see Vox sitting beside you. "What are you doing here?"

He smiled and pressed a button on his screen. Music started to blast from speakers around the house.

"Whaaat are you doing?"

"Sh! Just let me do this..."

And to your surprise, he started to...sing.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?" He grinned at you, "drawing me in and you kickin' me out..."

You stared at him in disbelief.

"Got my head spinning, no kiddin', I can't pin you down..."

You started to chuckle. "Jesus Christ..."

"What'd going on in that beautiful mind?" He stood up and tapped your head. "I'm on your magical mystery ride..."

"...and I'm so dizzy...don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright..." he held out his hand for you to take. "My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine..." he pulled you up. "You're crazy and I'm out of my mind!"

He pulled you into a slow dancing position and started to sway along to the lyrics.

"'Cause all of me...loves all of you..." he stared at you adoringly. "Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections..." he twirled you.

"Give your all to me! I'll give my all to you...you're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning..." he tugged you in a dip. "Cause I give you all...of me." He gently smiled. "And you give me all...of you...oh..."

You shielded your face in your hand, hiding your embarassment.

Vox smirked. "How many times do I have to tell you? Even when you're crying you're beautiful too?" He continued to sway you in his arms.

"The world is beating you down I'm around through every mood. You're my downfall you're my muse!" He blushed. "My worst distraction my rhythm and blues..." he admitted. "I can't stop singing, it's ringing my head for you!"

He took you by the hand and ran you downstairs as he continued to sing. "My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine...you're crazy and I'm out of my mind!"

He started to dance you around the kitchen. "Cause all of me loves all of you...love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections..."

Val walked in groggily and raised his eyebrows at Vox before walking away.

"Give your all to me! I'll give my all to you..." he gently cupped your cheek. "You're my end and my beginning even when I lose I'm winning."

He started to spin the two of you around. "Cause I give you all...of me. And you give me all...of you, oh..."

"Give me all of you! Cards on the table were both showing hearts..." he kissed your hand.

"Risking it all though it's hard..."

"Like you?" You mumbled.

He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Cause all of me, loves all of you...love your curves and all your edges...all your perfect imperfections..." he rested his hand on the small of your back.

"Give your all to me!"

"I'll give my all to you..." you sang softly.

He beamed. "You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning..."

The two of you sang in unison. "Cause I give you all...of me."

"...And you give me all...of you..." you sang.

"I give you all...of me. And you give me all...of you...oh..."

He pressed his forehead against yours. "Hey, I love you," he said softly.

You smiled. "Love you too..."

"You're both insufferable," Val grumbled from a corner, Velvette close behind him.