Chapter 16: Sup, Bitch?

Katsuki was fed the fuck up.

All this bullshit talk about this dork ass loser he had finally, finally thought he'd rid himself of. This bitch was a fucking cancer, following him around for the better part of twenty fucking years! He finally cut him off like a goddamn tumor-or, well, been cut off with about as much respect, but what the fuck?!

If Katsuki wanted something to do with this wack ass weirdo, he wouldn't have hooked with Eijro.

Now all he fucking heard about was this new soulmate the fucker had. Katsuki honestly hardly believed there actually was a new one. Who would want to deal with Deku's patheticness?

No one, that's who.

So how the hell was he still ok? Not that Katsuki cared in the first place, but the jerk had cut the string himself without a backup and that was supposed to be lethal. So how was he still going? It wasn't part of Katsuki's and Eijiro's plan to cut Deku off without finding the loser someone else to tie to first. They weren't that mean. Well, maybe Katsuki was originally going to, but not after he found out it was presumed lethal. Katsuki was an asshole, but he wasn't a murderer.

He wasn't going to lie and say he wasn't curious as well, certainly not when Eijiro could read him so damn well. It was an anomaly, that shit was for sure. What was more suspicious was how pissy Deku was with talking about it. That was interesting enough to get Katsuki thinking deeper.

If it was another person (borderline impossible due to many conundrums. In particular the fact Deku was insufferable as fuck with the fact he was in a secluded dorm the entire fuckin' time as a kinda close second.) Deku would be nonstop talking about them, he was just that kind of person, or Katsuki would see the bastard far less.

If the string wasn't tied, then Deku would still be rambling on and on about it, spouting theories and hypotheticals that made Katsuki's blood boil and brain cells spark and hurt. It would be a topic of study, everyone would be annoyingly interested.

But neither of these outcomes were present. Deku wasn't hanging out with anyone in particular more often, no one that was even close to a possibility. Mind freak, maybe... but those two fucks had been close as could be for-fuckin'-ever. It wasn't abnormal, so Katsuki was willing to write purple freak off. Purple balls was a definite no, as far as Katsuki knew, it was just delicately disguised disgust behind a facade of politeness on Deku's end. Eijiro was his, black streak wasn't acting weird-well... more than the normal-, neither was ponytail, pink cheeks, four eyes, tail, octopus, ear jacks, naval boy, frog girl, the invisible one, or anyone else. Everyone was normal if not a bit nosier with Deku.

Deku was the odd man out.

Like always.

So what the fuck was going on?

Nothin worth thinking further about, he decided late one afternoon after listening to his fuckers blab about it over popcorn and a movie.

It was nothing significant.

Sorry it took forever! Life has hit me like a train. I hope you are all well! Have a wonderful day!!