9. Unexpected Ride

After his office time was over Jimin standing at the bus stop clutching his bag and looking around cutely

It had been a long day at the office and all he wanted was to get home and relax.

The soft hum of an approaching car drew his attention, and his eyes widened in shock as a luxurious black car pulled up in front of him.

The tinted window rolled down revealing none other than Jeon Jungkook.

"Hi Jimin get in" Jungkook said his voice smooth and commanding.

Jimin blinked in surprise.
"M-Mr. Jeon? What are you doing here?"

"Giving you a ride home of course. Get in" Jungkook repeated his tone leaving no room for argument.

Feeling a mix of gratitude and confusion Jimin nodded and hurriedly climbed into the car. As Jungkook started to drive Jimin glanced nervously at Jungkook.

"Thank you for the ride Mr Jeon" Jimin said softly. "You really didn't have to."

"It's no trouble. I wanted to" Jungkook replied glancing at Jimin briefly before focusing back on the road

They drove in comfortable silence for a while until Jungkook finally broke it. "How was your day Jimin? Any problems at the office?"

Jimin shook his head quickly, his cheeks tinged with pink.
"No everything was fine. Everyone was nice"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, sensing Jimin's reluctance to share more.

"Are you sure? You can tell me if something's bothering you" Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded firmly his expression earnest.

"Really everything's fine" Jimin said smiling.

Jungkook could see the sincerity in Jimin's eyes but he also knew Jimin was too kind-hearted to complain. Deciding not to press further he nodded and kept his thoughts to himself.

As they pulled up to Jimin's apartment building Jungkook recognized it immediately. His friend J-Hope owned this place, and he knew the apartment well. Parking the car Jungkook turned to Jimin with a curious look.