chapter 15

"I hope you see your mistake" Ricky called out from behind a fat guy with a pig face.

"I don't see it as a mistake," I said calmly, more calm than someone who is surrounded by 10 guys would normally be. But I hate bullies. Everyone around me looks like a henchman from a bad movie that does like fodder to the hero.

"You will do, get him" Two men jumped forward trying to grab me. I grabbed the nearest one and pulled him in between myself and the second guy and they fell over each other, I took my moment to punch the pig-faced man before I was hit in the back by something hot. I turned around and saw a henchman gathering fire within two hands before pulling into himself and then pushing it out towards me. It's not fast, I can dodge this. I moved and it hit the pig-face guy who had just stood up.

Suddenly more men ran out of Ricky's building and jumped on me, I couldn't move, they had me on the ground. BANG! Someone kicked my head My ears rang out, and my eyes instantly began to water.

Bang! Another kick! Bang a kick to the chest.

Bang bang bang bang bang, feet rained down on me.

Fuck this! I kicked out and anything I could rolling from side to side, and then I caught a leg between my arms and chest. Whoever it was fell to the floor so I pulled myself up on his body, I was still being kicked and punched, and I had burning patches on my back. But whoever is on the floor with me is going to feel the anger that is bubbling up inside of me. I kept pulling myself up and slowly got to his head and then came eye to eye with Pigface. I smiled at him and I could see the fear in his eyes. I headbutted him and got kicked, so I headbutted him again.
And I repeated it. Eventually, the light came through, I hadn't noticed how dark it was.
I sat up and saw Pigface's face, bleeding all over.

"Get off him!"
I know that voice.

"I said move! Ronnie come on" I felt a pair of hands grab me from under my arms and lift me to my feet.

"Step back now" is a different voice but I know it.

Ricky and his men where stood outside of his building, jumping up and down ready to fight again. I turned around and saw the whole had pulled me up, it was Vivienne and Marty, what are they doing here?

"Step back?" Ricky called out "Why would we do that? You two have bounties on your head, and that one just deserves to die".

"Thank you for helping me, but I don't want both getting in trouble for me," I told Marty and Vivienne.

"We just saw Timothy who was running to the guild looking for help, he explained why you are here, and we respect why you are doing it, we aren't leaving," Marty said, "now stand up the straight boy and show them they didn't do anything to you" I stood up as straight as possible and then stretched my back leaning from side to side,

"Round two fuck face?" I called and then stepped forward.

"Happily" Ricky called out and his men stepped forward. Both sides stopped in their tracks when we all heard shouting from down the street. 5, no 10 no 30, people came running down the street, my guild mates had turned up and suddenly Ricky's men turned and ran into their building. My guild mates ran up to the building and started banging on the doors.

"You're crazy Ronald" the guild master said with a warm smile stretching across his face, "well done son you saved those kids from a terrible life".