•𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴•

The room was dimly lit, a single chandelier casting a golden glow over the faces of the twenty-five remaining women. August stood at the center, his gaze sweeping across the expectant faces before him. Each woman stood tall, exuding a mix of confidence and nervousness, their eyes fixed on him as they awaited the verdict of the night's eliminations.

August took a deep breath and began, his voice steady but filled with the weight of the decision he had to make. "Ladies, tonight was not an easy decision. Each of you has shown immense strength and character, but as you know, this journey requires difficult choices. Before we start, I want to congratulate Aaliyah and Amina on their exceptional performance in the challenge. You both are safe tonight."

Aaliyah and Amina exchanged relieved smiles, stepping back from the group with their heads held high. The tension in the room was palpable as the remaining women shifted slightly, awaiting their fates.

"Desireé," August called out, his eyes meeting hers. "You are safe. You can step back."

Desireé let out a small breath of relief, her lips curving into a grateful smile as she stepped back, joining Aaliyah and Amina. The room seemed to hold its breath as August continued.

"Maya," he called next. Maya's eyes widened slightly before she regained her composure, stepping forward with a confident stride. "You have shown great resilience. You are safe."

Zoey was next, her edgy demeanor softening as she heard her name. "Zoey, you have brought an intriguing energy to this experience. You are safe."

As August continued, he named Amara, Kiara, and Layla in quick succession. Each woman stepped back, relief and pride evident in their expressions.

"Kiana," August said, pausing slightly. "You have been a fierce competitor. You are safe."

The remaining women were becoming more anxious, their eyes darting between August and each other. "Samara," he called, his tone gentle. "You are safe."

Aisha, Nyah, and Tanisha followed, each visibly relaxing as their names were called. Malia, Asha, and Sanaa were next, their relief palpable as they joined the safe group.

With each name called, the tension in the room thickened. August's gaze settled on Tamara. "Tamara, you have a unique presence. You are safe."

Zania's eyes were wide with anticipation. "Zania, you have shown remarkable courage. You are safe."

Kamilah and Tania were next, their smiles small but genuine as they joined the others. The room was down to the last few names, and the air was thick with anticipation.

"Nyah," August said, his voice steady. "You have been a strong presence. You are safe."

Ayana and Nyla were called next, their expressions a mix of surprise and relief. Zuri and Kaiya were the final two names before August paused, the weight of the moment settling heavily on the room.

He took a deep breath before calling the final name. "Nyla," he said. "You are safe."

Nyla's relief was evident as she stepped back, joining the others. The room fell silent as the remaining women awaited the final verdict. August looked at them, his expression serious yet compassionate.

"Ladies, this journey is about more than just competition. It's about growth, resilience, and discovering the best version of yourselves. Each of you has shown incredible potential, but tonight, we have to say goodbye to a few of you."

The women held their breath as August looked down at his list. "Samara, you have shown incredible strength, but tonight, your journey ends here."

Samara's face fell, but she nodded, accepting the decision with grace. She stepped forward, hugging the women she had grown close to before making her way out of the room.