Valentines Day

Zenitsu's POV

I finally got what Nezuko's likes! I bought her a bag of delightful crochet projects and some Konpieto. However, I also ended up getting her chocolate. Suddenly, Tanjiro approached me and handed me a heart-shaped chocolate.

"Here, Zenitsu, it's from Nezuko."

"What?!" I exclaimed. "From Nezuko? Was this made with her love for me? Crafted with Nezuko's gentle hands, right?!"

"I assisted her a bit, but all of this was her idea."

"Thank you!!!!" I joyfully skipped away and embraced the heart-shaped chocolate. Nezuko must truly adore me; giving her the gift will be a piece of cake.

Tanjiro's POV

After distributing Nezuko's chocolate to everyone (even the teachers), I went to class. It was quite amusing to see Zenitsu blushing so much over chocolate. I guess he really liked the gift. I'm glad about that.

Inosuke's POV

Today is Valentine's Day or something. Who cares about love, whatever that is. Zenitsu keeps holding onto chocolate, because Sanjiro mentioned that on Valentine's Day you receive chocolate and notes from people who like you. Chocolate sounds delicious, notes are a different story I suppose. Gonpachiro entered the classroom and sat at his desk.

"Are you guys prepared for the Valentine's Day Party today this evening?" Santaro asked.

"THE Wa-Wa-WHAT?!!" Pesitzu exclaimed.

"Oh, I probably forgot to tell you, what about you Inosuke?"

"What's a party?" I asked.

"INOSUKE!" Lolnizu screamed "You don't know what a party is! It's so fun! But the best part is to see the girls dance and smile, and ahh......."

"Uh... Zenitsu? Nevermind. Inosuke, a party is something to enjoy with people, I heard there is a dance floor!"

"A what?" I questioned.

"It doesn't matter, at least we'll have fun. Are you inviting anyone?"

"Like whom?"

"Anybody you like. Or love."

"What about you guys?"

Kentaro looked at me, "I don't know yet, but we'll obviously come! You, me and Zenitsu!"

"Eww, not Chuchizu. That guy is strange."

"You shouldn't say that everyone's coming." Soichiro corrected.

"Is Nezuko coming?" Luigigzu asked.

"Yeah." Ponjiro answered

"Huff, Huff, HUFF, HUFF, HUFFFFFFF!!!"

"This is why I said not to invite Zentozo, he's crazy."

I'm sorry for making short chapters. I can't think of anything. 

⋆ ༺Ƹ★ (ꐦ ◣‸◢) ★ Ʒ༻ ⋆

Tanjiro Talking To Inosuke, (My drawing)