The Party

First person

Tanjiro and Nezuko walked into school, as Tanjiro reunited with his friends Zenitsu and Inosuke, Nezuko went to meet Makamo. With these friendly relationships, nothing could go wrong, right?

Zenitsu's POV

I had to go find Nezuko, so I made my way towards her and asked her, but there were a bunch of guys surrounding her, all trying to ask her to dance. Unbelievable! I should be the one dancing with her. Nezuko is too kind, she would let anyone dance with her. I pushed the other guys aside and approached her.

"Nezuko, you are the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on... Wait, what am I saying?! This is so embarrassing... Would you like to dance?"

"Sorry Zenitsu, I promised Makamo that I would play with her. Maybe we can dance another time. There were many others who wanted to dance with me, so I'll dance with you once I'm done with them. I promise."

"Okay..." Operation A... Failed successfully.

I decided to see what Tanjiro and Inosuke were up to, and I caught Inosuke stealing some cake. And there was Aoi. I could dance with her, but she's not as amazing as Nezuko-chan.

"Inosuke?! Are you stealing food again?!" Aoi yelled.

This is going to be a disaster... Hehe.

Inosuke POV

How did she notice me so fast! Maybe she's strong.

"Look if you're hungry, this is a plate for you, so eat from it whenever you want. But stop stealing food."

I felt something, and for the first time, I did this.

"Midoi! Let's share!"

She looked at me. "For the third time my name is Aoi."

"Alright, Aodioi."

"AOI."

She's really scary when she's angry, maybe I should keep this to myself.

"If you were a gentleman, you would at least dance with me instead of taking food," Doi grumbled.

"Sure, let's dance."

"What!?" she exclaimed, turning red.

"I'll give you cake if you dance with me," I offered.

"What's gotten into you?"

"Let's dance!"

She glanced at me and grinned, "Fine, we'll dance at the dance session."

Zenitsu's POV

HUH? The pig has romance skills?!?!? He got a girl without any effort! AHH curse his beautiful girl face!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I walked around the whole party. Nezuko seems to be having a great time. Well, I might as well try to have some fun too. Maybe I'll even steal a cake to impress a girl! So, I went to grab a cake, but Aoi caught me red-handed. "STOP EATING THE CAKE!!!" she yelled, throwing me out. Ouch, Plan B didn't work out so well. Alright, I guess the plan to have fun with my friends will do.

"Hey, Tanjiro, let's go to that stall and play," I suggested.

"Sure! I actually won some cotton candy in a game, you can have some," Tanjiro replied.

"Aww, thanks!"

"By the way, where's Inosuke?"

"Probably busy breaking things and making swords," I muttered. "I love that he's always having fun." Tanjiro chuckled.

Tanjiro and I headed to the stall and played a few games. Then, we noticed some girls were there too. Among them was Kanao, a school beauty. Eh, she's not as amazing as Nezuko-chan though. Shinobu senpai and Aoi were also there. As soon as they arrived, I couldn't help but notice Tanjiro blushing and looking away. And guess what? Kanao was blushing too! What?! BLIND LOVE BLIND LOVE!? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!
He likes her and she likes him! Well, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! It's a guess!

"Tanjiro, do you like Kanao?!" I blurted out.

"H-huh?" Tanjiro stuttered, clearly caught off guard.

"You like her," I stated confidently.

"What makes you say that?!" Tanjiro asked, his face turning even redder.

"Your face." I teased.

Throughout the day, I kept meddling with Tanjiro, urging him to confess his feelings. But only after I confess mine, of course.

Kanao's POV

Today, it was pretty fun. Aoi and Shiobu nee-san were there to play too, we played games and won a few stuff. Kanae nee-san also came, I noticed Mr. Shinzgawa somewhat followed her. Kanae Nee san found this game at a stall and begged us to play. We went there, and there I saw Tanjiro, I couldn't resist looking at him. My face became red.
"Kanao? Are you all right?" Kanae asked me.

I nodded.

"Are you looking at someone?" Aoi asked me.
I shaked my head rapidly.

Kanae squinted at me. "Do you like anyone? You've been looking at that boy for some time now."

I froze.

"Nee san, don't scare her. Kanao, are you good." Shinobu asked in a calm voice

A nodded and walked off.

"Let's go... play something else." I said under my breath.

"Sorry I didn't hear, did you say you like that boy! Hehe." Kanae yelled.

I screamed inside, she said it out loud!

Tanjiro looked and smiled. I think I'm going to faint. No, keep it together. I want to ask him.

Tanjiro's POV (Very short)

I want to ask her to dance.

Zenitsu's POV (Very short)

I want to dance with Nezuko now!!

Inosuke's POV (Very short)

How do you dance?