The Teachers Valentines Party (Short Story)

*Teachers

Giyu: PE teacher

Rengoku: History teacher

Uzui: Arts teacher

Gyomei: Physics teacher

Sanemi: Math teacher

Kanae: Biology teacher

It was a usual Valentine's Day at Kimetsu Junior High, but this year, the teachers decided to throw a party of their own in the staff room after school hours. The atmosphere was buzzing with excitement as each teacher brought their own unique flair to the celebration.

Giyuu, the quiet and dull PE teacher, sat in his corner, observing the antics of his colleagues with his usual stoic expression. He preferred to keep to himself, finding solace in the simplicity of solitude. However, he couldn't help but be intrigued by the chaos unfolding around him.

Kanae, the crazy but nice teacher, had indulged a bit too much in the spiked punch and was now dancing on the tables with reckless abandon, yelling at Giyuu, (For some reason) and started saying strange chants while staring at the walls. Uzui said that she was a bit like Gyomei.

Sanemi, the rude and mad teacher, was in his element, teasing and taunting his fellow teachers with his sharp wit. Despite his abrasive demeanor, he had no problem giving his students more pop quizzes. He also tried to show Kanae his love and dance with her, but suddenly found her drunk at the student's party. 

Uzui, the eccentric science teacher, had brought his homemade explosive experiment to the party, much to the dismay of the others. With a mischievous grin, he declared that he was going to "spice things up" by attempting to blow up a model of the school. Panic ensued as the teachers tried to stop him, but Uzui was already setting up his contraption to explode the school.

Rengoku brought party supplies and tons of food. He was also drinking too much, but he never became drunk.

Gyomei, on the other hand. Just sat there and tried to enjoy what was going on. He even brought a cat to keep him company.

Meanwhile, Obanai, the mysterious and enigmatic teacher, sat in the corner, seemingly detached from the revelry around him. He was basically thinking about Mitsuri.

As the night went on, the party veered into a hilarious spectacle of mishaps and mayhem. Sanemi accidentally spilled punch on himself, sparking a water fight with Giyuu. 

Obanai found himself reluctantly dragged into a game of charades, much to his chagrin. Uzui's explosive experiment went awry, creating a small explosion at the students dance hall. Thankfully caused no harm.

I read to much.