The Plan

Tanjiro's POV

I can't wait to attend the Valentine's Day party with my friends! The thought of spending the evening surrounded by laughter, music, and love fills me with excitement. However, amidst all the anticipation, there's a lingering desire to ask someone special out. The thought of it makes my heart race, but I find myself unsure of how to approach the situation. Should I ask her or not?

I'll try, I guess.

"Tanjiro, you look like a gentleman," My mom said "My big boy has grown up!"

"Mom! Ha ha...Thank you." I said

"Can you drop Nezuko too?"

"Ok!"
"Nezuko dear! Are you ready?"

"Almost mom!"

"So, you're going to the party?" Takeo asked.

"Yeah, what about you?" I asked.

"I'm staying." Takeo said, looking to the side.

"Did anything happen?"

"It's just, many people like Fumiko, and I didn't get a chance to tell her how I felt."

I sighed, "Look, just try to do your best, maybe you can tell her during the dance at your school?"

"Fine."

"Now come on," Hanako yelled and said, "We have a party to go to!!" Hanako yelled

"Haha, ok. I'll drop off you guys and pick you after the party's over." I spoke

"You don't have to Tanjiro; I'll drop them while you go with Nezuko."

"It's fine mom. There school is next to ours anyway"

"Have fun at the party!" Mom said as she waved out the bakery door.

"We will!"

Nezuko POV

I'm really looking forward to the Valentine's Day party! Makamo and I have planned to play games together. I heard that she's going to dance with Sabito. I can't help but wonder who would like to dance with me.

Zenitsu's POV

I'm planning to invite Nezuko to dance! Maybe we can go on a date, get married, and start a family. But wait, Zenitsu, stay focused. I need to figure out how to make sure she only has eyes for me and puts me in the spotlight.

This is going to be my plan.

-One way to ensure that Nezuko only has eyes for you is to show her your genuine interest and affection. Spend quality time with her, listen to her thoughts and feelings, and make her feel special and appreciated. Show her that you are committed to building a strong and loving relationship with her.

Additionally, it's important to communicate openly and honestly with Nezuko about your feelings and intentions. Let her know how much she means to you and how much you value her presence in your life. Be transparent about your desire to be with her and your hopes for the future.

It's also important to be respectful of Nezuko's boundaries and to give her space when she needs it. Allow her to express herself freely and support her in pursuing her own interests and goals. By showing Nezuko that you respect and value her as an individual, you will strengthen your bond and deepen your connection.

Ultimately, the key to winning Nezuko's heart and keeping her in the spotlight is to be genuine, caring, and attentive. By consistently showing her love and support, you can create a strong and lasting relationship that will bring you both happiness and fulfillment.

Maybe this is too much.

Takeo's POV

I wonder if big bro's gonna ask someone out, he still didn't tell his girlfriend or friends name, but I won't bother him. I wonder what type of girl she is. He said she was quiet, but my brother talks a lot. This is a confusing match.

Third person POV

After Tanjiro leaves his siblings at school, he heads to his own school for the party. He makes up his mind to gather up some courage and ask Kanao if she would like to dance with him. But will he do it?