꧁༺ 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓯𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓻 ༻꧂

Oh my goshhhh, guys, we've hit over 50k views and 3k in votes!! <333 

TYSMMMM!! (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

ALSOOO WE GOT OFFICIAL FANARTTT !!<333

This was made by a Wattpad reader, @1-800-SUGARGIRL !!

BABY, COME TO THE STAGEEE!! 

This is so cuteee  😭😭

The art is supposed to be a visual depiction of Himari and MC's reaction when they first see Geto <333. They are so wonderfully talented <333 🥹🥹🥰🥰

If anyone would like to send in anything, you can send it to my Tumblr, which is the same user as my Wattpad <3

≋*≋*≋*≋

"Mom, I'm going to be late!"

"Just one more photo, Junpei!—Oh my gosh, you look so cute for your first date!" Nagi squealed as she continued to take pictures of her son from different angles.

Junpei's cheeks flushed a great red at the indication that his hangout was seen as a date. "It's not a date! W-we're just going to the aquarium..."

"Right, Right~ Well, good luck on your 'hangout'~" Nagi pecked her son's forehead, pushing him out the door, not before checking his appearance over and making sure that he was ready.

Junpei wanted to protest again but the door had shut before he could say anything else, exhaling a breath, he left the apartment complex and made his way to the Aquarium where you both decided to meet.

Junpei's ears burned, recalling his mother calling it a date.

It was only a hangout... As friends.

A few weeks ago you surprised Junpei with tickets to the aquarium that you had been saving up with your weekly allowance for three months, as there was a large entrance fee. Junpei was surprised how you knew he had an interest in ocean wildlife but didn't complain.