Something new

It was a normal day, Aphmau and Aaron were at Aphmau's house, Katelyn was punching Travis because he surprised her, and Zane.... Well..

Zane POV: "Ugh, it's morning already? How late did i-" he was cut off by Garroth's yelling.

Garroth: "Zane!! Wake up! Mom and dad want to talk to you!" Garroth exclaims, concerned yet excited. Zane just groaned.

Zane POV: "that's just great." He thinks to himself sarcastically.

Zane: "I'll be down in a minute!" Deciding not to leave his parents waiting, he gets dressed and decides on his regular hair style, black and black.

-Time passes as Zane gets dressed-

Zane: "good morning mom, dad. You wanted to tell me something?" Zane asks, confused.

Zianna: "Yes Zane, you're not going to take this very well though..." Concerned dripped from his mother's voice, and Zane was dreading what was next.

Garte: "You're adopted! There, I said it. It's not that hard." Garte says with no remorse for Zane, he really never liked him anyways.

Zane: "WHAT!??!!" Zane exclaims, confused and worried. What would become of his family? Was this a test? What if it's not real? "You ARE joking, right?" Zane asks, worried. All he ever knew growing up was that this was his family, but now he's very unsure.