Inside Zane's mind

Zane was in a strange place, accompanied by the dark surrounding the place. Where he was, Zane had no idea, and was trying to figure it out, when suddenly, a figure appeared.

Zane:" Hello? Is someone there?" He asked, and was surprised to see who was standing around him, never seeing this many people before.

Irene:"Hello Zane. We know you have questions, so do not be afraid to ask us." She says sweetly, gesturing to the people around her.

Zane:"Where am I?" He asked, and soon, he got his answer.

Dracula:"You are in your mind. It's part of your powers, and so are we." The vampire explains, leaving Zane stunned. He didn't know that some of the most powerful people lived in his head.

Zane:"W-what? You're kidding right?" Zane asks, when suddenly, the one who answered appeared.

Herobrine:"Absolutely not. All you see is what we give you, but you need to wake up, and get back to the real world, take the Shadow Lord down, and claim your rightful place." Herobrine says, surprising Zane, who realizes Herobrine is right. Zane's gotta get out of his mind, and on to the field. But something still bothered him.

Zane:"What if I were to use all of my powers at the same time?" He asks hesitantly, leaving everyone shocked.

Blood Golem:" You'd become the most powerful of people."

Giant Alex:" You could surpass the Shadow Lord himself."

Villar:" You could also die if your not careful." Villar says, without emotion or remorse, but Zane understands that Villar's just as worried as Zane is. Zane realizes that he should only use it in emergencies for someone.

-Later-

Zane wakes, and soon he notices he's unsupervised, which makes him more weary of his surroundings, because he knows the Shadow Lord is definitely not going to leave him alone. He uses Herobrine's power and teleports to the Shadow Knight's headquarters, and uses  Dracula's power to become invisible, and soon finds himself in the palace itself. Hed it not been Zane's upbringing, he would have been toast by now. Zane decides to also use Professor X's power to mind scan Shadow Knights, and see where he would need to go, once he did that, he found himself in front of the Shadow Lord.