Return of the Shadow Lord

It has been a few days, and the Shadow Lord was growing impatient. He had more minions, but he still didn't have Zane out of the way. Though through a secret source, he learned about Zane's new powers, and is now plotting on how to weaken Zane and his powers.

Shadow Lord:"Have you heard anything from the girl?" He asked Travis and Dante, who were having serious questions on why they even had a secret spy.

Travis:" No sir, not yet at least." Travis replied, calm as you could talking to someone who lives up to his name sake quite literally.

Shadow Lord:"Well hurry, and find Zane so I can embarrass him like he did to me!" The Shadow Lord said with fury and annoyance, making demands that the Shadow Knights couldn't follow. Travis quickly ran off and told the other Shadow Knights what their king wants them to do.

-meanwhile- 

Zane:" So how are you?" Zane asked K.C. She replied with a big smile.

Kawaii Chan:" Kawaii Chan is happy that Zane Kun has asked!" Zane's look of being chill soon changed, and before he could say anything, Kawaii Chan drug him inside her house.

Zane:" Wow K.C, I love what you did with the place! There's so much more...pink." He said, although he thought his eyes were burning because of all the color. "You really know how to spruce up a place, especially if it's pink.😅" He let out a small nervous laugh.

Kawaii Chan:" Thank you Zane Kun! I was wondering if it needed something." She said, hoping that Zane didn't hear the admiration in her voice.

Zane:"No problem Kawaii Chan." He paused, then said, " Hey, um, would you like to, um, maybe g-go on a da-picnic?" He stumbled over his words, but K.C didn't notice.

K.C:"Sure, Zane Kun! Kawaii Chan was about to go to Aphmau Senpai's house anyway!" She said, and Zane's spirits dampened a little. He really wanted it to be just them to there, but Zane just acted as if he didn't care.

Zane:" Great! Um, I'll see you at, uh, seven then?" He asked, trying to set up a good time to meet, when Travis burst through the door, wearing a red and black suit, curtasy of the Shadow Lord. Zane knew it immediately, because he was one too once.

Travis:" Zane Ro'Meave! We have come to bring you to the Shadow Lord! Surrender or be taken by force." He said, but Zane doesn't worry about the threat, mostly because he was raised under the Shadow Lord's, well, shadow, so he knew what was about to happen.

Zane:" Really? You think that I'm going to go into submission just because of an empty threat? You clearly don't know me, or what I can do." This confused Travis, because no one except Aphmau knew about the powers Zane withheld, nor about his giant wings.

Travis:" What are you talking about? Come on! You're obviously scared." Travis scoffs, thinking he could take Zane without a fight. Oh how wrong he was.

Zane:"Then come and get me, I dare you." Zane pulled out his sword, and Travis did the same, and a sword fight broke out. Although Zane started strong, eventually Travis managed to defeat him. Travis took him, and brought him to the Nether, where Zane was chained up to a wall.