Zane's real past

Zianna: "I'm sorry you had to find out that way..." She says, glaring at Garte in the process.

Zane: "it's ok..but where did I come from then?" Zane replies, though he's mostly talking to his mother about the news.

Zianna:"well..."

-flashback-

Young Zianna: *hears hard knocking* "I'm coming!" She said, quickly going to the door, anxious not to keep whoever it was waiting in the rain.

Young Zianna: "no one is here- oh! A baby! Poor guy." She said with compassion, worried he would become sick. It was cold outside.

Young Zianna POV: "Garte wouldn't let me have him... unless..." She plots on how to keep the baby, until she realizes what she needed to do.

Young Zianna: "Garte! I have something to say.." she says nervously, wondering and scared of how her husband might respond.

Young Garte: "what?" He says, not noticing the baby in her arms.

Young Zianna:" well...this child has no home...so we are adopting him..." Zianna says, slowly getting quieter while she stares down at the baby.

Young Garte: "What?! No way! You cannot do tha- you're not going to give up are you?" Garte starts to say, until Zianna gives him a death glare.

Young Zianna: "Nope! His name will be Zane." She said happily, because she finally won an argument with him.

-end of flashback-

Zianna: "so we kept you as our own...but now..." Zianna speaks, as though she didn't want this day to come.

Zane: "what's wrong?" Zane questions her, noticably worried.

Zianna: "You're real parents want to meet you.." was Zane's answer, and he couldn't believe what he just heard.

Zane POV:" ..... really?.....they waited until I was 25? How dumb are they?...." He thought. It was pretty dumb to do that to a child, but he didn't think he had a choice in the matter.

Zane: "why now...?" He asked, suspicious of what his so-called 'real' parents were thinking at the time.

Zianna: "they were...um... busy..." Zianna replies, trying to make up a motive that would lead someone to do something like that.

Zane: "with what?" He says, desperate for answers, but trying not to show it. Typical.

Zianna: "they should tell you, but I can say, they aren't humans." She explains. Zianna is now thinking about what she should tell him, but can't come up with anything.

Zane: ".....So I'm an alien now? What? You're kidding me, right? *Sarcasm drips from his voice* next thing you know, Garroth will have crazy powers he doesn't know about." He says, laughing at the thought of Garroth having powers.

Zianna: "no Zane... you have powers.. like you're parents..." Zianna surprises Zane with those words, considering he was only joking about it actually happening.

Zane POV: "This. Cannot. Be. HAPPENING!" Soon though, Zane's mind is in a whirl. His heart is beating out of his chest, and he's tripping over his words.