READERS

Dear Lovely Readers,

Please note that this will not be following the story, though it may have many aspects to it that may be there, but are out of order. This may become confusing for some. There will also be a lot of planets, names, species and such that aren't canon in the Star Wars universe.

Another thing, my Star Wars knowledge is limited. I've seen seen the main 9 movies, the Mandalorian, Kenobi, Book of Boba Fett, and Ahsoka. THAT IS IT.

ANAKIN APPEARS IN CHAPTER 4 SO BARE WITH THE STORY FROM CHAPTER 1-3. But if you don't have an OUNCE of patience in you, feel free to start at Chapter 4 as a stand alone. You will be confused at one point or another bc the build up is Y/N backstory and how she got to that moment, but that's your choice. I highly recommend reading 1-3 though!!!

Story Description:

"We aren't so different from each other, after all."

Mandalorian (Y/N) Nevan has been on the run from her former faction, Death Watch, after disappearing before the attack set against Satine Kryze. Labeled a coward, once found she has a choice- be executed on the spot or be sold to the Empire for further use. This is how she ends up being used as a pawn for the downfall of the Jedi. But she meets Anakin, who she can't help but feel as if tears her heart from darkness.

*DOESNT FOLLOW MAIN STORY*

*ENEMIES TO LOVERS*

*ANAKIN × READER*

Here is a cast list of the OCS as face claims:

You- Y/N Nevan

Left- Cole Nevan (Jaime Campbell Bowler)

Middle- Hayl Strun (Jeremy Sumpter)

Right- Austus Wails (YungBlud)