My body jolted awake after I heard a violent gasp. I looked beside me to see Anakin hyperventilating. I quickly put my arm around him to give him a comforting touch of reality. His eyes were full of overflowing tears.

"Anakin, it's okay, it's just a bad dream." I hushed him. His breaths got slower and slower as he calmed down. In a matter of minutes, he was back to his normal self, just teary-eyed.

"I had another dream about my mom." He finally says, "I'm sorry I-I didn't mean  to wake you...I..."

"It's okay. And what do you mean another?" I asked concerned.

"I have them every night. They're of her and she sounds so close but she's far away...in pain... She's suffering... She's-" It sounds as if he's going to start crying.

"You don't have to say anything. I understand... I have dreams about my dad all of the time." But they're terrifying. Of war, of him training my brother and I at a young age to fight, "Hey, lay down and close your eyes. I want to sing you to sleep." I used to sing to my brother all of them time when he had nightmares, "It might help."

"Okay." He says, laying his head down on the pillow.

For you, there'll be no more crying
For you, the sun will be shining
Because I feel that when I'm with you
It's alright, I know it's right

To you, I'll give the world
To you, I'll never be cold
Because I feel that when I'm with you
It's alright, I know it's right

And the songbirds are singing
Like they know the score
And I love you, I love you, I love you
Like never before

"You have a beautiful voice..." Anakin says, as he drifts off into sleep. I laid back down beside him. I felt guilty again, not for Hayl this time. But for what I would have to do. I think we were becoming friends? I don't know. I put my back go him trying my best to get it out of my mind.

Anakin was sleeping peacefully beside me when I awoke as if last nights events didnt happen. He looked so angelic like, almost more so he did when he was awake. He looked at peace with himself. I got up and did my morning ritual, pottied, brushed my teeth, and took a shower. I felt refreshed and ready for the day ahead. I got dressed in my Mandalorian attire and left the bathroom. My room had a beautiful view of the lake. Admiring it as I did, the room door opened. I rushed to it to push Austus out of the room.

"Would it kill you to knock?" I whisper screamed at him. I had managed to get him back into the hallway and was talking to him through a managed crack of the door.

"Padmé has requested your presents - also..." He paused with a perplexed look, "Did I see...Anakin in there... On your bed?"

"We were talking last night, and he fell asleep, that's all." I tell him before he got any assumptions.

"Sure." He smiles, I roll my eyes as I close the door behind me. He escorted to where Padmé was.

"You requested me, mi'lady?" I asked. Padmé turned around to face me from where she was talking to a driod servant.

"Yes, please do sit down." She smiled at me, "I'd like to speak with you...in private." Padmé said to me but signaled it to Austus and the driods. Austus looks curious, I could tell he would respect it but would be dying to easedrop, "Here, have some tea." She poured some for me from a pot to a cup. I took a sip, I had never been found of tea, but I didn't want to be rude, "I would like to apologize for how I spoke to you yesterday. You were only doing your job."

"No need to apologize." I tell her, "I wouldn't like to be bossed around either. It's never been my forte." She chuckles in agreeance.

"Seems we have that in common. I also summoned you to ask a question out of curiosity." Padmé leans in a little.

"Yes?"

"Is Austus... a good guy?"

"What do you mean?" Could he have compromised our mission? Said something out of pocket enough to suspect us?

"I mean... For a girl?" Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Padmé was interested in Austus. An Imperial Commando! What was happening??

"Uhm... Why?" It sounded so rude coming out of my mouth.

"I...I don't know, he's funny, sweet, and makes me happy and...I feel very safe around him." Padmé smiles, "I just want to know your thoughts."

"Padmé... Just follow your heart, and it will lead you in the right way." After we finished talking about a few other things, I was dismissed and returned to my room. Anakin must've gotten up because he wasn't there anymore. I felt guilty not being there when he woke after everything happened last night with me not being there. He suddenly comes out of the bathroom with a serious expression. He looks a little mean, serious looking may be the word for it. I choose to ignore this.

"Are you feeling any better?" I asked him politely.

"I'm feeling fine," He steps forward, a little hostile, "Do you mind explaining this?" He asked me, emphasizing 'this'. He was holding up my dad's Death Watch badge. 

(Lyric Credits to Fleetwood Mac- song Songbird)