6

LONDON ...

Jimin wore a stunning red dress that his husband had gifted him last Christmas. It was a sexy red nightgown, hugging his curves in all the right places. His face flushed with shyness, a deep crimson spreading across his cheeks. The dress was daringly low-cut, revealing the smooth skin from his neck down to his chest, with his navel peeking out. The thin fabric of his pants left little to the imagination, accentuating his lean figure.

As he glanced at the photo frame of his husband, the man with the charming dimples, a tender smile played on his lips. He picked up his phone and read the last message his husband had sent, feeling his heart flutter with warmth and love.

"It's been 426 days since I last saw you completely baby, "Tonight, I want to see all of you. Let our baby drift off to sleep quickly... I'm coming home to you." ♥️😘

Jimin slowly walked to their one-year-old son, gently picking him up and beginning to feed him. Memories of how Joon had treated him like a child since discovering he was pregnant flooded his mind. Joon had even taken an eleven-month paternity leave to take care of them, a gesture that always warmed Jimin's heart.

A small smile appeared on Jimin's lips as he placed the boy in his cradle, watching him drift off to sleep. Suddenly, he heard the front door open, and a shiver of excitement ran through his body. Standing up, he slowly made his way to the front door, where he found his husband staring at him with a loving gaze.

Jimin smiled at Joon, but in an instant, the joyful moment turned into shock as Joon suddenly collapsed to the ground. Panic surged through Jimin as he rushed to his husband's side, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Joon!" Jimin screamed as he jolted awake from the nightmare, his body trembling slightly. His heart raced as he glanced around, disoriented, until his eyes fell on the child sleeping peacefully beside him. Taking a deep breath, he reached for the jug on the nightstand and drank some water, trying to calm his nerves.

Rising from the bed, he walked towards the window, staring into the night through the glass door. The silence was deafening, a stark reminder of the life he once had. There were no more loving messages or tender nights shared. Now, Jimin was a widow, raising their three-year-old son.

As his eyes grew heavy with sorrow and exhaustion, a sudden flash of headlights pierced the darkness,... "Papa"... Jimin whispers..

Once the car stopped in front of the door, a maid promptly opened the car door with a polite bow. A distinguished man stepped out, exuding an air of wealth and authority. His tailored suit and polished shoes spoke of high status. Following closely behind him was a young woman carrying a laptop and a bag, her demeanor professional and efficient.

As the man removed his shoes upon entering the house, another maid swiftly placed a pair of luxurious chappals in front of him, while yet another maid gently took his jacket and disappeared with it. The opulent foyer, adorned with elegant chandeliers and marble flooring, reflected the grandeur of his lifestyle.

He began ascending the grand staircase, his steps measured and confident. "Did Taetae sleep?" he inquired, his voice carrying a blend of concern and authority, as he continued his ascent. The maids and staff exchanged quick glances, ensuring everything was in perfect order for their employer's arrival.

"He hasn't come back from Korea," a maid answered, her eyes downcast.

"What?" Hoseok stopped in his tracks, his expression shifting to one of concern and urgency. "Call him," he commanded, his voice rising slightly. The maid quickly complied, dialing the number and handing him the phone.

"Momma bird," Taehyung's voice came through, familiar and warm.

"Taetae, what are you doing there? Come back, baby," Hoseok implored, his voice softening.

"I have some work here"

"No, just come back. I don't want you to stay there, my child."

"I know, Mom, but this is an important project. Please... You've always said that our job is our food, and we have to respect it. I really like this project. Please, Mom."

Hoseok sighed, his protective instincts clashing with his understanding of Taehyung's passion. "Okay... But I will miss you. Be careful, eat on time."

"I will, Mom. Good night. I was in the middle of a beautiful sleep."

"Okay, then sleep tight. Love you."

"Love you too, Mom," Taehyung replied before the call ended.

Hoseok entered the bedroom, calling out, "Jin?"

"Here, baby," Jin responded, lifting his hand from the bed, a tired smile on his face.

"Did Taetae call you?" Hoseok asked, walking over to him.

"Yes, darling. He mentioned some important work or projects."

"You should go there, Jin. Stay with him," Hoseok urged, worry evident in his voice.

"He's not two anymore, Hoseok. He's 28. We need to let him be free," Jin replied gently.

Hoseok sighed, his shoulders slumping. "But..."

Jin reached out, taking Hoseok's hand. "Oh, my dear wife, he will be alright. Now, go and take a bath. Let me sleep. I'm really exhausted. Did you have your meal?"

"Yes," Hoseok murmured, squeezing Jin's hand before walking to the washroom, his mind still heavy with concern for their son. The luxurious bathroom, with its marble countertops and spacious shower, provided a brief respite from his worries. He turned on the water, letting the warmth wash over him, hoping it would ease his tension.

Hoseok stared at Jimin for a moment, then shifted his gaze to the little one sleeping peacefully in his mother's embrace. A tender smile spread across his face as he looked at them. Leaning in, he kissed both of their heads gently before quietly walking out of the room, leaving behind an air of warmth and love.

*************

Jungkook slowly entered his cabin, carefully gathering the necessary items. With a sense of urgency, he hurried toward the CEO's office. However, as he opened the door, he froze in his tracks. Seated in the revolving chair was the CEO, his face etched with anger. The intense gaze from the man made Jungkook hesitate, unsure of what to do next.